cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Advice/Knowledge Please: How Do Credit Card Companies Make the Choice to Mail You Offers

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Your Advice/Knowledge Please: How Do Credit Card Companies Make the Choice to Mail You Offers

Thank you for giving of your time to respond and sharing your experince. It is very helpful information to have. Congrats on the credit rebuild!
Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Your Advice/Knowledge Please: How Do Credit Card Companies Make the Choice to Mail You Offers

Thabks for the additional Disc knowledge. I did go to the prequal space and was given two differnt card offers. I can’t remember what they were at this time but one was the IT card. I have one dispute waiting to get reviewed and removed off my EQ and EX report (which I feel will happen because Tran did it last Oct). I have seen my Tran score improve by 17 points and am hoping the others will follow. Do you think I should wait till their is a response on my disput (22+/- days from now) and see what other cards might be available to me? OR would you get the Disc now and in 30 days apply for a differnt card I may qualify for? I would really like a card I can use in Europe and it seems that would be Visa or MC.

Thanks for giving of your time to respond.
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.