Did you mean: 

Your experience w/US Bank CLI’s? Cash Rewards Visa

tag
Pikaboo-icu
Valued Contributor

Re: Your experience w/US Bank CLI’s? Cash Rewards Visa

@seattlecredit08 wrote:

I have two related questions on this:

1. What is the best way to request a $1500 CLI for USB Cash+ card? Over the phone or online?
  2. Is it exactly $1500 or should it be $1499 to avoid a Hard Pull? Is it guaranteed to avoid a Hard Pull?

Thanks in advance!!

I did mine online.

I requested the full $1500. the DPs suggest $1500 or less without a HP.

Now please understand;  nothing in credit is guaranteed. This is YYMV but for most people it's been a SP. 

And you do have to wait about 6-7 days for your answer. They'll send a letter and/or secure message. 

Good Luck!!

Message 11 of 14
seattlecredit08
Frequent Contributor

For online CLI requests, for those who did not get this in ther online dashboard, has anyone recently used either of these links (BOTH still active to my surprise Smiley SurprisedSmiley Happy):

https://www.usbank.com/splash/credit-cards/credit-line-increase.html

https://www2.usbank.com/cgi_w2/cfm/credit/usb_cards/manage/usb_card_chg_main.cfm?Page=Limit

Thanks in advance!!

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Interesting 🤔 my button didn’t say “you may already be approved” type thing. I did the request and got the “we’ll send a letter in 7-10 days and I feel like it’s at least been 10 days. I’ve also seen no increase to my limit online. I feel like mine is a denial which would make no sense. Did you apply for an increase? What did it say after?
Message 13 of 14
Pikaboo-icu
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Interesting 🤔 my button didn’t say “you may already be approved” type thing. I did the request and got the “we’ll send a letter in 7-10 days and I feel like it’s at least been 10 days. I’ve also seen no increase to my limit online. I feel like mine is a denial which would make no sense. Did you apply for an increase? What did it say after?

Mine said the same as yours.

We'll let you know in 7-10 days, if approved the new credit limit will be reflected at that time.

Remember it's 7-10 business days.. It seemed like a LONG time for me too but IIRC it was 7 business days. 

Good Luck! crossed_fingers.gif

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.