Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZGallerie Approval Process?

tag
Lkb273
Established Member

ZGallerie Approval Process?

I closed on a condo last Friday, and just applied for the ZGallerie card today to take advantage of their 0% interest for 12 months so I can furnish my place. I got a 7-10 day message and tried calling a Comenity backdoor number and was told that the application is pending and that it could be a verification. Has anyone gone through this process and received the 7-10 day message? What was the outcome?

Your feedback would be appreciated!

Thank you in advance Smiley Happy

Wallet: AMEX EveryDay $1,000 | AMEX Blue Cash $13,800 | Macy's AMEX $6,500 | BankAmericard Better Balance Rewards $18,000 | Citi Double Cash $14,200 | Citi Simplicity $8,000 | Citi Diamond Preferred $5,100 | Discover IT $3,500 | Capital One Quicksilver $3,000 | Chase Freedom $10,000 | Chase Slate $10,000 | Chase Amazon $2,000 | Chase United $10,000 | Express Store Card $2,290 Overstock.com Store Card $5,800 | The Limited Store Card $1,000 | Ann Taylor Store Card $1000 | Crate & Barrel Store Card $10,000 | West Elm Store Card $3,000 | Z Gallerie Store Card $8,000
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: ZGallerie Approval Process?

@Lkb273 wrote:

I closed on a condo last Friday, and just applied for the ZGallerie card today to take advantage of their 0% interest for 12 months so I can furnish my place. I got a 7-10 day message and tried calling a Comenity backdoor number and was told that the application is pending and that it could be a verification. Has anyone gone through this process and received the 7-10 day message? What was the outcome?

Your feedback would be appreciated!

Thank you in advance Smiley Happy

I received a letter in the mail with a reference number and was asked a series of questions to verify my identity.  It was for 2 Comenity cards and I was approved for both, but ended up closing them because they failed to grow.  Good luck on your approval.  They have some nice stuff.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: ZGallerie Approval Process?

I experienced the same scenario as the OP. I had to go through the verification process and then I was approved.

FYI: Comenity bank mailing time/process is very slow..lol.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.