Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

applied for freedom unlimited

tag
swpopham
Established Contributor

applied for freedom unlimited

applied for freedom last night, going to close the IGH card its been stuck at 5900 limit for 8 years, CSR is at 69k,  833 fico score and 3%uti, recieved the pending message. We shall see how it plays it out. Newest account citi prestige 15 months, 1 auto loan 13 months ago and thats it if I remeber right. 

"As long as the music is playing, you've got to get up and dance," he said. "We're still dancing."---Prince CEO Citi Bank

"Money isn't the most important thing in life, but it's reasonably close to oxygen on the "gotta have it" scale". ~Zig Ziglar
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Re: applied for freedom unlimited

With your credit, you’d better get it lol. Dang that CSR limit is niiice
Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

with chase, my grandma got an offer of UPGRADING from a chase Slate card to freedom Unlimited card. Slate has CL of $1100 with $679 balance.

used slate for b/t now wondering if i should switch.

@swpopham wrote:

applied for freedom last night, going to close the IGH card its been stuck at 5900 limit for 8 years, CSR is at 69k,  833 fico score and 3%uti, recieved the pending message. We shall see how it plays it out. Newest account citi prestige 15 months, 1 auto loan 13 months ago and thats it if I remeber right. 

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@swpopham wrote:

When you get your new CFU just shoot them a message online to move the CL over to the new card before closing it.

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was more interested in a new higher SL credit line with CFU than my current Slate $1100 CL.

Not sure switching over makes sense with $1100 cl.

Not a bad idea after all since Slate is just simply a B/T card and nothing else.

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I was more interested in a new higher SL credit line with CFU than my current Slate $1100 CL.

Not sure switching over makes sense with $1100 cl.

Not a bad idea after all since Slate is just simply a B/T card and nothing else.

Then you should start a thread with all of your details in it.  From there we can dive into your options.

Message 6 of 10
swpopham
Established Contributor

Couldnt stand the waiting game anylonger and called the recon line, was told to call back during normal business hours on monday and speek to verification department.... so we shall see in the morning.

"As long as the music is playing, you've got to get up and dance," he said. "We're still dancing."---Prince CEO Citi Bank

"Money isn't the most important thing in life, but it's reasonably close to oxygen on the "gotta have it" scale". ~Zig Ziglar
Message 7 of 10
KLEXH25
Valued Contributor

Good luck! They probably just want to verify ID.

Message 8 of 10
swpopham
Established Contributor

after a 45 min phone call (of nothing) they came back with 20,300 SL. was hoping for better but its not a bad number at all. I noticed our ink card recieved an auto CLI today also. 

Message 9 of 10
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Thread is now locked that you are approved.  Feel free to post another post in approval section if you want to share DP's

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.