Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

blispay credit line increases?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: blispay credit line increases?

I agree with all of the comments thus far in this thread.  I'm glad to see that so many people mentioned the lack of CLIs with the recent survey; I did the same thing.  Blispay is also my smallest CL card, like many others.

Message 11 of 18
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

I just recently out of the blue received a survey email from them. I filled it out, and mentioned CLI to be more competitive with other lenders... time will tell
Message 12 of 18
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

My last baddie falls off my EX report in March. Im gonna wait til then to app for this card

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 13 of 18
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

THAT survey Smiley Very Happy and yes same thing from me the CL increase option needed...great minds think alikeSmiley Tongue

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice job everyone mentioning the lack of CLI opportunity being a big concern when doing the Blispay survey.  I honestly think if enough of us keep hammering that point home that Blispay will have no choice really but to make a change.

Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I also received the survey and answered as many of you that I like the card, but really would like an opportunity for a CLI. Great minds and all that.....Smiley Happy

Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Glad to see this. I haven't used mine at all just like I said. I think it's been 7 months so far? Anyway I will never use it with a 2k limit. If it was at least 10k i could find a purpose for it but I won't go over 25% util on any card ever and something that cheap I would not carry as a balance at any time.
Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Glad to see this. I haven't used mine at all just like I said. I think it's been 7 months so far? Anyway I will never use it with a 2k limit. If it was at least 10k i could find a purpose for it but I won't go over 25% util on any card ever and something that cheap I would not carry as a balance at any time.

I feel the same way regarding this.  The purpose of the card is to be able to carry a balance for up to 6 months should you choose to do so.  That being said, most of us don't want to carry a balance of > 29% but definitely not greater than 49% on any card simply because of FICO scoring purposes.  So, you have to think about the highest purchase price item you may wish to buy with your Bispay card and if your limit isn't 2X-3X that, the card becomes far less useful.  There have been multiple times that I've wanted to use Blispay for a large purchase, but the limit wouldn't cover it, so I used other cards.  I explained this to the CEO when I emailed him.  It basically creates a lose-lose relationship rather than a win-win relationship.  Offering CLIs in the future could fix this, so I've kept the card in the SD rather than closing it.

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.