Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fifth third preapproval...UPDATE

tag
britt585
Regular Contributor

fifth third preapproval...UPDATE

Hi...So I recieved preapproval for the TRIO cc (fifth third)...I applied got vague message saying thank you for applying...I don't see a inquiry...I know they pull TU....My score is 705...Does anyone have experience with fifth third process?...Please share..thanks

Hello just wanted to update fifth third preapproval process....So I applied on 8/12/19...5/3 pulled my TU on 8/13/19....Recieved letter today (8/22/19) stating credit score and pay score?....I don't know what this means???....I called earlier today to check status and nobody had any information...Was told they don't give any information if you don't  already have an account with them...OMG it's like pulling teeth to find out anything....Can anyione share more info about this long process..lol..thanks 

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: fifth third preapproval...HELP

The HP is not always instant if the application is queued up. I'd wait until you receive additional notifications, whether it's the HP that confirms credit has been accessed or the correspondence that indicates "the price you pay for credit". Typically, the latter is confirmation of an approval.

Most of the time if you were to call them, they won't divulge any details whether denied or approved. Hopefully, a good outcome for your application.
Message 2 of 10
britt585
Regular Contributor

thanks so much for the info...today i saw where they did a HP on transunion...hoping for a big sl...thanks again

Message 3 of 10
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Anytime @britt585, fingers crossed on the 5/3 outcome 😁
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@britt585 please update Fifth Third preapproval.  I got same message after applying ...thanks

Message 5 of 10
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

It appears the OP didn't post an approval thread in the Approvals forum for this one, so hopefully @britt585 can provide an update on the outcome.
Message 6 of 10
britt585
Regular Contributor

Hi I was approved for $4K...Long process very slow...And tney wont tell you anything over the phone if you dont have pre existing accts with them...ugh...I did a BT once I recieved the card..Easy process....I'm going to ask for CLI after 90 days

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Smiley Happy Congratulations and thanks

Message 8 of 10
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@britt585 wrote:

Hi I was approved for $4K...Long process very slow...And tney wont tell you anything over the phone if you dont have pre existing accts with them...ugh...I did a BT once I recieved the card..Easy process....I'm going to ask for CLI after 90 days

Thanks for the update OP.   Just FYI, any CLI requests are HP with 5/3 and they recommend having the CC for 6+ months to be considered at the earliest. 

Message 9 of 10
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: fifth third preapproval...UPDATE

Thanks for update OP.  feel free to post in approval thread if you want to share, but locking this thread since it has been approved.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.