Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

had credit buero locked while apping

tag
zerbherb
Established Contributor

had credit buero locked while apping

I forgot i had my experian locked while applying for the freedom unlimited.

Should i apply again or wait for chase to get back tome.

;
Discover it 13300 cl nov 2014/ Everyday 26700 k march 2015/CSP 7.5k Feb 2016/ Freedom Unlimited 7k july 207
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: had credit buero locked while apping

Unlock your CR, then call them up saying you forgot earlier. 

Message 2 of 7
zerbherb
Established Contributor

I stutter and don't want to call. Should I just reapply.
;
Discover it 13300 cl nov 2014/ Everyday 26700 k march 2015/CSP 7.5k Feb 2016/ Freedom Unlimited 7k july 207
Message 3 of 7
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

It would behoove you to contact them OP since any other attempts may flag your 2nd application. Or, if you prefer, wait for the correspondence with instructions and/or visit a branch which can address your concerns more appropriately if you do not want to call.

Alternatively, you can wait 30 days and reapply.
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I understand having a speech impediment, however I still believe calling is in your best interest.  In the beginning of the convo just say sorry about this call and hope it wont be difficult to understand due to speech impediment.  Otherwise, like finstar said wait for the docs or wait thirty days to reapply.  But It would look better if you call now. just my humble opinion. 

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would call them and see if you can get it cleared up that way. About the stutter, I'm sure CSRs won't mind and probably talk to a lot of people with the same condition daily.
Message 6 of 7
zerbherb
Established Contributor

Yeah for sure but like mine is baddddddd
;
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.