cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Card App decision: "We are unable to verify your identification information"

tag
aerospaqe23
Valued Member

Apple Card Denial Question

I was curious to see if anyone has been denied due to "not being able to verify information". It says to contact apple support. I know the application has been SP approval. Has anyone contacted apple support. I suspect its going to be a hard pull. Wanting some confirmation

Message 21 of 66
britt585
Regular Contributor

Re: Apple Card Denial Question

Hi...Did they ask for your ID?

Message 22 of 66
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Apple Card Denial Question

Following....

Message 23 of 66
britt585
Regular Contributor

Re: Apple Card Application...HELP

thanks so much...how do i do a hard reboot?...will that delete my phone? pictures etc

Message 24 of 66
Anonymous
Not applicable

No, turn it off and back on is what they mean, I believe.
Message 25 of 66
boomhower
Valued Contributor

Same thing happened to me.  Applied and got an approval but didn't accept at the time.  Two days later I decided to accept and went to reapply and now says it can't verify my information.  Called and they said nothing else they can do but to apply later with no kind of timeframe.  My TU is thawed and have never had an issue with chex.  No clue what the problem is. 

Message 26 of 66
nash2vic
Valued Member

Same thing here.

Applied on the 29th and declined the offer.

Tried today and got denial due to "You have applied a number of times so we cannot verify the information you have provided at this time"

Don't know what is that mean?

Should I try later?

Starting Score: 660
Current Score: EX FAKO 799 (Credit.com), TU FICO (Discover) 757 (4/19/14), TU MYFICO 738, EQ ?
Goal Score: 800

Amazon 3500 - PayPal Credit 6000 - Discover IT 9000 - AMEX TE 2000 - AMEX BCE 2000 - CITI TY 6000 - CITI Simplicity - 5900 - Chase Freedom 5800 - Chase Amazon 1700 - Macys 1000 - Cap 1 4000 - CITI Shell 1200 - Chase INK 2000 - CSP 10800 - BofA Cash 5000
Message 27 of 66
hawkins
Frequent Contributor

Same is happening to me. Apple put me in contact with Goldman Sachs who told me it was a bug and they were working on it. They did not give me a time frame so no card from them for the time being I guess.
Message 28 of 66
excop01
Regular Contributor

@boomhower,

i know this is a really old post, but i saw that u called apple, and i recently applied and they asked me to send a copy of my id which i did on the spot. and they came back with under review. That was 2 days ago havent heard anything yet. was going to try and call and see whats up. So do u have that number??

Message 29 of 66
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wonder if you close the account now, if it would ever hit the credit reports?
Message 30 of 66
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.