Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"See Your Offer" vs. "Learn More" for CSP

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

"See Your Offer" vs. "Learn More" for CSP

No luck on the Chase Pre-Qualified Page.  I have yet to see the green checkmark for a pre-approval offer, but I don't know where to find it.
On the Chase Credit Card page it has the "Learn More" bubble next to all Chase core cards except for the CSP where it has a "See Your Offer" bubble next to it along with the co-branded cards.

The application page does not have a set-APR, but it has this APR range:  15.99% to 22.99%

Would you wait to apply if this was all you had to go on??

I was denied last year likely because Chase was IIB.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
dragontears
Senior Contributor

Re: "See Your Offer" vs. "Learn More" for CSP

@Anonymous wrote:

No luck on the Chase Pre-Qualified Page.  I have yet to see the green checkmark for a pre-approval offer, but I don't know where to find it.
On the Chase Credit Card page it has the "Learn More" bubble next to all Chase core cards except for the CSP where it has a "See Your Offer" bubble next to it along with the co-branded cards.

The application page does not have a set-APR, but it has this APR range:  15.99% to 22.99%

Would you wait to apply if this was all you had to go on??

I was denied last year likely because Chase was IIB.

Th BK that you included them is still on your reports? You are free to burn some HP if you want but your odds of approval is as close to zero as it gets....

Message 2 of 5
Ficoproblems247
Valued Contributor

A lot of peoples look like that, as does mine. It is in no way a pre-approved offer. Simply marketing, likely in order to get people to look and become interested in cards that they are trying to push at any given time. Are you in a good position to apply for a Chase card right now? If you are able to stop into a branch, a personal banker is able to run a pre-approval check that has proven to be far more reliable than anything you can see online from any of their consumer portals. I would give that a whirl if you are truly unsure if you would have a chance at an approval or not. 

EDIT: disregard most of this as I did not see the last sentence of IIB. 

FICO 8 Sep '23 EX 755 EQ 765 TU 739
TCL $199,800
Message 3 of 5
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

Chase blacklists for 10 years if you have a bk. Could be much longer if they were included.

Message 4 of 5
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Echoing what others have mentioned, unless your online profile displays anything under the "Just for you" as far as any black star or green check mark pre-approved offers, then what you're seeing are marketing solicitations.

Since the BK7 is on CRAs, then it's likely a no-go until it's off/removed, unfortunately.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.