Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sportsmans guide visa - HP or SP?

tag
someg33k
Established Contributor

Re: sportsmans guide visa - HP or SP?

I have both Sportsmans guide and Total Rewards. Got both of them via pre-approval popup, and after submitting application took a  HP on each. Every thread I have come across for these cards says HP, except maybe ron1 said soft pull for him but that seems to have been a fluke.

Commenity co-branded VISA's you should count on a HP, even with pre-approval popup.

Message 11 of 13
dobirdsmommy
Established Contributor

@someg33k wrote:

I have both Sportsmans guide and Total Rewards. Got both of them via pre-approval popup, and after submitting application took a  HP on each. Every thread I have come across for these cards says HP, except maybe ron1 said soft pull for him but that seems to have been a fluke.

Commenity co-branded VISA's you should count on a HP, even with pre-approval popup.

SP ON SGV for me

and I have tax liens

I never got the total rewards or the fuel MC pop ups.

And I am fine with that

building since 2011 Wallet:ME: Walmart 3k;Barclays Rewards 10k, Venture 18k; Slate 5k; Freedom 10k; overstock 4.8k, SGV2.5k; WEMC 20k 1.5 Rewards, Gamestop 1.2k, Fingerhut 3k; 2 NMAC Leases , VS 1.75k, BH 1.62k, Express 1.6k, Avenue 1.75k, JCrew 5k, HSN 1.47k, Torrid 1.55k, Roamans 1.4k, Jessica London 1.54k, kings direct 1.7k, Buckle 1.4k, WW 1.65k, ........ baddies:Fed Tax Lien
DH: 1750 capital one fh 2000, AU - VS, BH, HSN, WEMC, SPGV. Freedom, Slate, Venture, Barclays
Message 12 of 13
someg33k
Established Contributor

@dobirdsmommy wrote:

@someg33k wrote:

SP ON SGV for me

and I have tax liens

I never got the total rewards or the fuel MC pop ups.

And I am fine with that

Well lucky you! Smiley Happy   I got the pre-approval popup and took a HP. I have tax liens reporting as well :/

As we say here a lot "YMMV"...   Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.