Did you mean: 

trans 809 equifax 814 exp 540

tag
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: trans 809 equifax 814 exp 540

@usaallegiancestore wrote:

I APPLIED FOR US BANK PLATINUM AND BARCLAYS BECAUSE I HEARD THEY ONLY TRANSUNION AND WAS DENIED FOR BOTH....

SO NOW I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO...

SHOULD I GET A STORE CARD LIKE SYNCHRONY 

ANY RECOMMENDATIONS OF WHERE TO START AS FAR AS SYNCHRONY?

What does your actual credit profile look like aside from the negatives you're trying to remove from your EX report? Cards, limits, dates opened, AAoA, etc.

Message 11 of 18
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

OP, it appears your Caps Lock button is stuck. Unless, you're really wanting to convey your strong responses 😉😄

What were the reasons cited on those denial letters?
Message 12 of 18
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

I always harp this but is your file thin or thick ? Huge difference in 800 scores . By that i mean someone who only has credit a year who may have 800 scores is not the same as a person with years under their belt with same scores
Message 13 of 18
usaallegiancestore
Established Member

sorry for cap lock...haha

thin file...just authorized users

Message 14 of 18
usaallegiancestore
Established Member

I called the application status line and it said approved and they will send my card and other information within 7-10 business days. Any way to find out how much the limit is?
Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

With those excellent first scores consider applying for cards that only pull from those two until your sl get removed. You will see huge limits and offers, good luck..
Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@usaallegiancestore wrote:

I APPLIED FOR US BANK PLATINUM AND BARCLAYS BECAUSE I HEARD THEY ONLY TRANSUNION AND WAS DENIED FOR BOTH....

SO NOW I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO...

SHOULD I GET A STORE CARD LIKE SYNCHRONY 

ANY RECOMMENDATIONS OF WHERE TO START AS FAR AS SYNCHRONY?

Yeah, but did they actually pull Transunion? Do you see the inquires there? I ask because I applied from some CC's based on alleged "known Transunion pullers". Rejected. Because they pulled Experian (Including Synchrony) which is my lowest score. I later found out that due to my state  most of the banks only pull Experian. All my pulls are on Ex. The only Inq on my other reports are the triple puller Cap1.

Message 17 of 18
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Synch loves to pull Experian

Ask me how I knowSmiley Embarassed

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.