cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1-2-3 FAB&T approvals! Boom sha-ka-laka!

tag
kcm

1-2-3 FAB&T approvals! Boom sha-ka-laka!

Long time lurker here who just app'd for FAB&T Platinum Preferred - instant approval for $5500 and then app'd for FAB&T  Platinum Payback - also $5500 SL.  Have learned SO much from these boards over the past few months and have also encouraged a number of friends and family members to check them out.  

My stats- EXP is 728, EQ is 743 and TU is 733, 10% utilization and 15-20 inquiries on each right now.  It's been a good day! =)

App'd for 3rd card a few hours later and got a Personal World with a $7600 SL!! 

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: FAB&T approvals! Boom sha-ka-laka!

Message 2 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@kcm wrote:

Long time lurker here who just app'd for FAB&T Platinum Preferred - instant approval for $5500 and then app'd for FAB&T  Platinum Payback - also $5500 SL.  Have learned SO much from these boards over the past few months and have also encouraged a number of friends and family members to check them out.  

My stats- EXP is 728, EQ is 743 and TU is 733, 10% utilization and 15-20 inquiries on each right now.  It's been a good day! =)

Welcome to the forum, congrats on the double approvals. You did a GREAT job going with the 2nd CC, FANTASTIC

Message 3 of 20
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

congratulations.png

Message 4 of 20
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats! Nice looking double nicklesSmiley Happy Enjoy them!!
Message 5 of 20
kcm

Might be crazy, but after the other 2 approvals I got earlier today I just app'd for FAB&T Personal World Card and got $7600 as my SL! Whoop whoop I am thrilled 

Message 6 of 20
baller4life
Super Contributor

THREE cards? What? Wow!! You're on a roll. Congratulations!!!

Message 7 of 20
kcm

Yup and I am now done, lol! They are nice adds to my line up- very pleased! And only one HP for all 3  (crossing fingers since I've only seen one so far)

Message 8 of 20
baller4life
Super Contributor

Haha... edit your title in OP and put 3. Lol. 3 for 1 would be awesome!
Message 9 of 20
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@kcm wrote:

Might be crazy, but after the other 2 approvals I got earlier today I just app'd for FAB&T Personal World Card and got $7600 as my SL! Whoop whoop I am thrilled 

Wow! A threebie!!

Big Congrats!

Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.