cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1.5 years with discover; they are my favorite!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

1.5 years with discover; they are my favorite!

yet another CLI on my discover it card, had it for 1.5 years, was originally approved with a 2,500.00 credit limit, they just gave me my largest increase yet, of 6k......Bringing my total credit line to 16,000.00! unbelievable! In this short amount of time, they have proven to have excellent customer service, great rewards, cli's often and even an APR reduction..... They are my favorite!

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Re: 1.5 years with discover; they are my favorite!

If that was an Auto CLI.. go back and login to your account and give the CLI/LUV button a click....

=)

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

thats awesome! can you give us tips on how you pay your bill for them to love you?

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Discover seems to be having some of the best service these days!
Message 4 of 10
EW800
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!  Treat Discover right and it certainly grows very well with and for us!  Smiley Happy

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2024: EX8: 840; EQ8: 832; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $51.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $24.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $22K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $300K+
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $20 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 5 of 10
elim
Senior Contributor

Nice!

They turned me down 2 times a couple years ago and now I get weekly mailers (some with very low APR). I would like to have the card but really need to stay planted.

Congrats.

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

yet another CLI on my discover it card, had it for 1.5 years, was originally approved with a 2,500.00 credit limit, they just gave me my largest increase yet, of 6k......Bringing my total credit line to 16,000.00! unbelievable! In this short amount of time, they have proven to have excellent customer service, great rewards, cli's often and even an APR reduction..... They are my favorite!

Yes, I love them as well.  Just love the ease of their phone apps and online website.  Easy payments etc. 

I have only been blessed for 1 $500 increase.  I am waiting for my next statement to post and then I will try the Love Button. 

I am only with them 4 months so I can't expect too much yet. 

Congratulations .. that increase made my eyes popped out of my head. 

Thank you for sharing - it gives us more to hope for! 

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow!!! That's awesome. I've only received  2 $500 CLI  from Discover... I've only had them for approximately 6 months so this post gives me hope.  

Message 8 of 10
a1canesfan
Established Member

I love Discover. Started 6 yrs ago with 3500. Through auto-increases I was up to 19,800...hit the luv button for the first time in July and got a 6K CLI, now at $25,800. Called this week about my APR and they gave me a 13 month promotional APR of 3%.
EX 836 - TU 830 - EQ 822
Discover 50,000 / Amex Plat / Amex BCP 27,500 / Amex Hilton Surpass 39,000 / CSR 33,500 / CFU 26,000 / Chase IHG 25,000 / AA Aviator Red 37,500 / Citi AA Exec 42,000 / Citi Rewards 26,800 / WF Active Cash 30,000 / GS Apple Card 17,000 / BOA Cash Rewards 35,000 / SYN Verizon Visa 30,000
Message 9 of 10
silkysean
Regular Contributor

Congrats nice !

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.