Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1 month post BK7, CAPITAL ONE QUICKSILVER APPROVED

tag
Scorpiion
Established Member

1 month post BK7, CAPITAL ONE QUICKSILVER APPROVED

I'm so surprised, I've been watching the pre-qual site for Capital One for the last couple months and the day after I get my d/c papers in the mail, BOOM, pre-approved. I app for the card and get the 7-10 day msg as well as the email. I impatiently waited for DAYS. Finally called the status number and kept getting the, "we'll send you the info in the mail" message. Called on the 5th day, the number forwarded me to a live customer service rep. She asked me 2 questions and said the decision will be received in the mail in 7-10 business days. 2 days later, I get an email msg saying my app was approved and the card is on the way!!! I'm so happy, my highest limit ever on a card, $3,000!! Currently I have a secured Discover IT ($1,000) and Credit One ($300) again. 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 1 month post BK7, CAPITAL ONE QUICKSILVER APPROVED

That's great!  Sounds like you're off and rolling on the rebuild.  Congrats!

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on approval and very nice SL !!!

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! 

Message 4 of 7
bodyboy1
Established Contributor

@Scorpiion wrote:

I'm so surprised, I've been watching the pre-qual site for Capital One for the last couple months and the day after I get my d/c papers in the mail, BOOM, pre-approved. I app for the card and get the 7-10 day msg as well as the email. I impatiently waited for DAYS. Finally called the status number and kept getting the, "we'll send you the info in the mail" message. Called on the 5th day, the number forwarded me to a live customer service rep. She asked me 2 questions and said the decision will be received in the mail in 7-10 business days. 2 days later, I get an email msg saying my app was approved and the card is on the way!!! I'm so happy, my highest limit ever on a card, $3,000!! Currently I have a secured Discover IT ($1,000) and Credit One ($300) again. 

>  Congrats!

Amazon 5K. AMEX PRG 35kPOT./AMEX MAG 15k. BARNEYS 28.7k. Banana. BAO. CITI Bestbuy/Bloomies 15k/Diamond/Thanku/Macy's 15k. Chase/Freedom. DiscoveriT 13.5K/Chrome. FRONTGATE 4K. Jetblue 5.7K. JCrew 7k. JCPenney 5k. Ring 10k. Sear's MC 11.3k. SAKS 5K SamsClub 10K. Target MC 8.4k. Walmart 6k. Wayfair 4.8k... be good to yourself!
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good for you.  Sparkle Bunny likes it.  She's waiting on your tips (credit tips).

Bunny GIF

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on Capital One approval!Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.