cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1 more approval (amex BCE) and 2 CLI's!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

1 more approval (amex BCE) and 2 CLI's!!

so i decided to apply to another card even though i said i was going to garden. (its so hard to stop) but i have to now.  i was approved for BCE AMEX   $500 limit  which isnt the best. no way i can call a backdoor so i can atleast ask to match my discover and or barclays?   also called to ask for a CLI on my Amazon card.   was at $1000   was approved $2500 extra for a total of $3500.   decided to call my paypal smartconnect and ask if they can match my amazon.    went from $2000 to $3500.      this month has been great for approvals and CLI's    except for that damn J crew which is still sitting at $250 limit even thought ive had it for 1 year. lol   well this time i mean it!   garden time.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 1 more approval (amex BCE) and 2 CLI's!!

Ouch.. $500 is really low. It's ok though you'll be able to do the 3X cli with Amex in the not too distant future.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 1 more approval (amex BCE) and 2 CLI's!!

@Anonymous wrote:

so i decided to apply to another card even though i said i was going to garden. (its so hard to stop) but i have to now.  i was approved for BCE AMEX   $500 limit  which isnt the best. no way i can call a backdoor so i can atleast ask to match my discover and or barclays?   also called to ask for a CLI on my Amazon card.   was at $1000   was approved $2500 extra for a total of $3500.   decided to call my paypal smartconnect and ask if they can match my amazon.    went from $2000 to $3500.      this month has been great for approvals and CLI's    except for that damn J crew which is still sitting at $250 limit even thought ive had it for 1 year. lol   well this time i mean it!   garden time.

Congrats On Your Success!.Man LOL

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.