cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1 more... because of @Remedios ❤️ BB&T Bright Approved $19,000 (4th BB&T CC)

tag
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

1 more... because of @Remedios ❤️ BB&T Bright Approved $19,000 (4th BB&T CC)

I almost forgot about this one Smiley Tongue.  At first, I wasn't going to post it, but what the heck...DPs right? 😁  Not surprised by @Remedios' clairvoyant abilities as she found me out earlier (deer caught in the headlights) Smiley Surprised

Shortly after receiving several updates and alerts from EQ and CK at the end of June, I had pondered on whether my EQ (PITA) split file issues were finally fixed.   Prior to these file "updates", no BB&T pre-approval offers ever displayed.   Excited as a pig rolling in the mud, I figured...hmmmm, maybe this is my [short] window to test it out?!   So, I used the link (thank you for those who discovered it!), and voila!  There they displayed, like moist and delicious cupcakes!   I flew through the pre-approved application faster than someone making a beeline for the restroom at a rest stop...just in case EQ would go back to the old, broken ways. 

Now, the only hurdle to clear was whether BB&T would allow a 4th card given my current exposure with them, or worst case scenario, rescind the offer and close the account.  So, I clicked submit, spin and spin and more spinning.   Oh crap, EQ and LexisNexis ID questions from 20-some years ago?  Geez Louise. Ok, here goes nothing!  Spin and spin and more spinning....and then, the rinse cycle was done with an approval 😁

BB&T Preapproval.jpg

BB&T Approval.jpg

20190712.jpg

Sorry this took a bit Remmy.  On mobile (not Fruit Phone though 😁) and the mod trucks took a bit to clean up Smiley Tongue

Message 1 of 66
65 REPLIES 65
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: 1 more... because of @Remedios ❤️ BB&T Bright Approved $19,000 (4th BB&T CC)

My kidneys and spleen are yours!

Congrats, Fin ❤

You're my hero! 

Can I have the other thread now? 😂

Oh and question from 20 years ago..Huggies or Pampers, right? 

Message 2 of 66
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 1 more... because of @Remedios ❤️ BB&T Bright Approved $19,000 (4th BB&T CC)

Congrats are deserved on many levels- especially if your EQ is indeed fixed!  Nice SL!!!!

Message 3 of 66
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Is this one of those "gotta catch have them all?" kind of deals here with BBT? 😂

In all seriousness congrats on the approval there,

Message 4 of 66
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats @FinStar hell of a limit you got there from them.   Cheap CL's usually, but you shot that out of the water lol.. I assume your other BB&T's card are around that range as well?  Enjoy yet another approval.. I was working from home and bored today about made my way down to CNB for the infinite card as they pull EXP., but my lazyness got to me due to teleworking today and doing house cleaning for a poker game I am hosting tomorrow.. Big bets 20 dollary buy in lol.. Sad thing is it has been 8 years since I have played!

Message 5 of 66
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

I am a sad panda now that you skipped out on the Crystal for Hold'em ☹

Message 6 of 66
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on a killer limit!!
Message 7 of 66
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@simplynoir wrote:

I am a sad panda now that you skipped out on the Crystal for Hold'em ☹

Just temp.. Gold AF was last month this month i had the enjoyable CSR AF so figured I would also skip a month for the possibly new 400 additional af lol..  AFs come in droves as my delta amex is coming next month as well.. dont you love em?

Message 8 of 66
SFLSpotter9210
Valued Contributor

Wow congratulations on your 4th approval on the BB&T train. I just appd for my 2nd SP approval as well. Maybe I’ll go for a 3rd to boost my cumulative TCL.
NFCU Flagship 32,500 | Penfed PowerCash 8,750 | PENFED GOLD 12,500 | PenFed PL 20,000 | NFCU AMEX Rewards 37,500 | NFCU GoRewards 7,000 | FNBO VISA SIGNATURE 9,400 | Capital One Quicksilver 6,300 | Lowe’s 34,500 | Wells Fargo Propel 19,700 | Barclay Apple1k | Citi Rewards+ 12,100 | Citi Double Cash 14,800 | Citi Simplicity 7,000 | PNC Core VISA 22,500 | USAA AMEX 13,000 | Discover 19,500 | BB&T Rewards 4,500 | BB&T Bright Card 4,500 | GS Apple 6,000 | Chevron 2,500 | Fico 8 Scores EQ=764 | EX=775 | TU=757scores and CL current as of 04/04/24 AAoA years 24 months | AoOA=18yrs
Message 9 of 66
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Congrats @FinStar hell of a limit you got there from them.   Cheap CL's usually, but you shot that out of the water lol.. I assume your other BB&T's card are around that range as well?  Enjoy yet another approval.. I was working from home and bored today about made my way down to CNB for the infinite card as they pull EXP., but my lazyness got to me due to teleworking today and doing house cleaning for a poker game I am hosting tomorrow.. Big bets 20 dollary buy in lol.. Sad thing is it has been 8 years since I have played!

@CreditCuriosity  You might get demoted for that 😂

If your log in does not work, at least you'll know why 

Message 10 of 66
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.