cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1 more... because of @Remedios ❤️ BB&T Bright Approved $19,000 (4th BB&T CC)

tag
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: 1 more... because of @Remedios ❤️ BB&T Bright Approved $19,000 (4th BB&T CC)

@Remedios wrote:

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Congrats @FinStar hell of a limit you got there from them.   Cheap CL's usually, but you shot that out of the water lol.. I assume your other BB&T's card are around that range as well?  Enjoy yet another approval.. I was working from home and bored today about made my way down to CNB for the infinite card as they pull EXP., but my lazyness got to me due to teleworking today and doing house cleaning for a poker game I am hosting tomorrow.. Big bets 20 dollary buy in lol.. Sad thing is it has been 8 years since I have played!

@CreditCuriosity  You might get demoted for that 😂

If your log in does not work, at least you'll know why 

Blessing in disguise? Hmm.

Message 11 of 66
tbque
Valued Contributor

Re: 1 more... because of @Remedios ❤️ BB&T Bright Approved $19,000 (4th BB&T CC)

Congratulations on the new card!

Message 12 of 66
Remedios
Credit Mentor

and if my log in does not work tomorrow, I shall also know why 

Message 13 of 66
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

I am a sad panda now that you skipped out on the Crystal for Hold'em ☹

Just temp.. Gold AF was last month this month i had the enjoyable CSR AF so figured I would also skip a month for the possibly new 400 additional af lol..  AFs come in droves as my delta amex is coming next month as well.. dont you love em?

I would love it more Iif I didn't have to pay for them lol. I keep track of them on my spreadsheet both mine and hers but I don't even notice their yearly arrivals til I have to pay them which is always a mini gut punch Smiley Frustrated

Message 14 of 66
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Congrats on another huge SL!! Now we’re going to need you to add a couple more to the burn pile. 

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 15 of 66
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Remedios wrote:

My kidneys and spleen are yours!

Congrats, Fin ❤

You're my hero! 

Can I have the other thread now? 😂

Oh and question from 20 years ago..Huggies or Pampers, right? 

Thanks Remmy!  You're my hero too!   Yes, thank you for the kidneys and spleen and you can have the other thread Smiley Very Happy

One of the questions was literally a shot in the dark, but needless to say I passed *whew* (wrote it down for future reference).  But, yeah almost like a Huggies/Pampers type of thing Smiley Tongue

Message 16 of 66
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats are deserved on many levels- especially if your EQ is indeed fixed!  Nice SL!!!!

Thank you @Anonymous!  I sure hope so.  My next "test" is going to be Langley FCU, and since the use EQ, we'll see if the membership sticks.  Last time I tried, it didn't go through because they couldn't get a file or access to EQ.

Message 17 of 66
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@simplynoir wrote:

Is this one of those "gotta catch have them all?" kind of deals here with BBT? 😂

In all seriousness congrats on the approval there,

Yes, almost like collecting fostering kitties Smiley Very Happy

And, thank you @simplynoir!

Message 18 of 66
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Congrats @FinStar hell of a limit you got there from them.   Cheap CL's usually, but you shot that out of the water lol.. I assume your other BB&T's card are around that range as well?  Enjoy yet another approval.. I was working from home and bored today about made my way down to CNB for the infinite card as they pull EXP., but my lazyness got to me due to teleworking today and doing house cleaning for a poker game I am hosting tomorrow.. Big bets 20 dollary buy in lol.. Sad thing is it has been 8 years since I have played!

Thanks @CreditCuriosity Smiley Tongue   My other BB&T CLs are similar, with Travel Rewards $18K, Cash Rewards $19K and Rewards $14.5k (no longer offered).

You should've gone down to CNB!!  But, I understand priorities lol.  Better brush up on them poker skills Smiley Very Happy

Message 19 of 66
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats on a killer limit!!

Thank you @Anonymous.

Message 20 of 66
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.