cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1 more... because of @Remedios ❤️ BB&T Bright Approved $19,000 (4th BB&T CC)

tag
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: 1 more... because of @Remedios ❤️ BB&T Bright Approved $19,000 (4th BB&T CC)

And the greatness continues!  screamer.gif

I still say you should teach classes on this... great job! (and fantastic credit line!)  Definitely something to celebrate! Smiley Very Happy

Image result for celebrate gif

Message 31 of 66
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: 1 more... because of @Remedios ❤️ BB&T Bright Approved $19,000 (4th BB&T CC)

@UncleB wrote:

And the greatness continues!  screamer.gif

I still say you should teach classes on this... great job! (and fantastic credit line!)  Definitely something to celebrate! Smiley Very Happy

Image result for celebrate gif

Awe thanks @UncleB Smiley Very Happy   I was literally Kermit that day, not so much about the approval (which is still great don't get me wrong), but rather because EQ worked!!

Message 32 of 66
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

@Finstar if you done let me know my turn now Smiley LOLSmiley LOL

1758.png

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 33 of 66
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Mahraja wrote:

@Finstar if you done let me know my turn now Smiley LOLSmiley LOL

1758.png

Thank you @Mahraja!  I believe I might be done for a little while buddy...I think.  So, your turn!  Smiley Very Happy 

Message 34 of 66
blindambition
Senior Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

I almost forgot about this one Smiley Tongue.  At first, I wasn't going to post it, but what the heck...DPs right? 😁  Not surprised by @Remedios' clairvoyant abilities as she found me out earlier (deer caught in the headlights) Smiley Surprised

Shortly after receiving several updates and alerts from EQ and CK at the end of June, I had pondered on whether my EQ (PITA) split file issues were finally fixed.   Prior to these file "updates", no BB&T pre-approval offers ever displayed.   Excited as a pig rolling in the mud, I figured...hmmmm, maybe this is my [short] window to test it out?!   So, I used the link (thank you for those who discovered it!), and voila!  There they displayed, like moist and delicious cupcakes!   I flew through the pre-approved application faster than someone making a beeline for the restroom at a rest stop...just in case EQ would go back to the old, broken ways. 

Now, the only hurdle to clear was whether BB&T would allow a 4th card given my current exposure with them, or worst case scenario, rescind the offer and close the account.  So, I clicked submit, spin and spin and more spinning.   Oh crap, EQ and LexisNexis ID questions from 20-some years ago?  Geez Louise. Ok, here goes nothing!  Spin and spin and more spinning....and then, the rinse cycle was done with an approval 😁

BB&T Preapproval.jpg

BB&T Approval.jpg

20190712.jpg

Sorry this took a bit Remmy.  On mobile (not Fruit Phone though 😁) and the mod trucks took a bit to clean up Smiley Tongue

Cha-Ching!!! Congrats on the approval.

Message 35 of 66
issac2x
Frequent Contributor

Congrats @Finstar

Message 36 of 66
CreditWolf
New Contributor

Wow Congrats @finstar and @Mahraja yeah waiting for your next adventure both of you guys are truly amazing 😉
Message 37 of 66
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats CC! You can now head over to the Smorg section and ask for a new username. We call you CC for short. Well @BBCuriosity works since you own them would ring a bell. Yo BB! You already got the credit part done. LOL~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smiley LOL

From one G to another!!!!!!!!!! Ha!

Might need this from @Remedios twisting your arm.

sling.PNG

Message 38 of 66
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

oh my word!! Fin...seriously, you have had some killer approvals the past week! Much congrats to youSmiley Happy
Message 39 of 66
Hockeypnc1
Established Contributor

BB&T not available in Wisconsin

Message 40 of 66
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.