cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1 more... because of @Remedios ❤️ BB&T Bright Approved $19,000 (4th BB&T CC)

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: 1 more... because of @Remedios ❤️ BB&T Bright Approved $19,000 (4th BB&T CC)

BB&T not available in PR.....nor is Cap One, Barclays, US Bank, BBVA, ETCSmiley Wink
Message 41 of 66
calyx
Super Contributor

Re: 1 more... because of @Remedios ❤️ BB&T Bright Approved $19,000 (4th BB&T CC)

Congrats on another great score!  (at my backyard bank, lol)

Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 42 of 66
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 43 of 66
Hockeypnc1
Established Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
BB&T not available in PR.....nor is Cap One, Barclays, US Bank, BBVA, ETCSmiley Wink

The average Joe does not live in PR, though. 

Message 44 of 66
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Hockeypnc1 wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

The average Joe does not live in PR, though. 

Our AverageJoe does. Smiley Wink

Message 45 of 66
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@CreditWolf wrote:
Wow Congrats @finstar and @Mahraja yeah waiting for your next adventure both of you guys are truly amazing 😉

Thank you @CreditWolf Smiley Tongue   I'm sure you'll see us posting at some point Smiley Wink

Message 46 of 66
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@pizza1 wrote:
oh my word!! Fin...seriously, you have had some killer approvals the past week! Much congrats to youSmiley Happy

Awe thanks @pizza1 Smiley Happy 

Message 47 of 66
shoegal
Valued Contributor

Congrats, Fin!! 🎉🎉🎉

Message 48 of 66
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@shoegal wrote:

Congrats, Fin!! 🎉🎉🎉

Thank you @shoegal Smiley Very Happy

Message 49 of 66
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval and awesome SL!

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 50 of 66
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.