cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1 more... because of @Remedios ❤️ BB&T Bright Approved $19,000 (4th BB&T CC)

tag
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: 1 more... because of @Remedios ❤️ BB&T Bright Approved $19,000 (4th BB&T CC)

@SomewhereIn505 wrote:

Shame on me for being off the boards for so long. But Dannngggg! that's an awesome SL!

Quick - someone (@remedios or @finstar) point me to the original post so I can follow this little piece of magic!

You Rang.jpeg

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Applications/BB-amp-T-pre-qualify/m-p/5586603

Message 61 of 66
SomewhereIn505
Valued Contributor

Re: 1 more... because of @Remedios ❤️ BB&T Bright Approved $19,000 (4th BB&T CC)

SMH - not available in my state.

3/16/18 FICO9 TU-700 EQ-669 EX-716
6/26/18 FICO9 TU-750, EQ-672, EX-789

Message 62 of 66
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@FinStar  shouldn't there be another approval thread by now. It's been two weeks already and I am having withdrawals by proxy 

Message 63 of 66
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Remedios wrote:

@FinStar  shouldn't there be another approval thread by now. It's been two weeks already and I am having withdrawals by proxy 

Smiley Very Happy  no no, that was @CreditCuriosity Smiley Tongue...and @UncleB... They filled in for me 😁  Research work, yo 

Message 64 of 66
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@FinStar wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

Smiley Very Happy  no no, that was @CreditCuriosity Smiley Tongue...and @UncleB... They filled in for me 😁  Research work, yo 

smiley-laughing021.gif

Message 65 of 66
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Well, you've been tagged now, so that makes it your turn.
Message 66 of 66
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.