Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$100k Club and Credit Limit Increases

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

$100k Club and Credit Limit Increases

Hello all, its been 15 months since getting my first credit card on my 18th birthday. I today joined the ranks of the $100k club after requesting some CLIs. I have all my buereaus frozen so they were all either SPs or they didn't check credit. 

CareCredit: $9.0K ------> $15.0K (Requested $10k increase on Ritani Card, Rep processed for this card instead, they countered the $10k with $15K?  Smiley Wink (Opened 11/2016, very little use)

Ritani: $1.2k ------> $10.0k (Requested $10k got $10k) (Opened 2/2017, no usage)

Lowes: $10.0k ------> $17.0k (Requested $25k countered at $17k) (Opened 11/2016, very little use so far)

CheapOair Visa $2.0k (Denied) (Opened 2/2017, heavy use)

Total for all increases $21,800 

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: $100k Club and Credit Limit Increases

ncie! congrats OP! Slowly working my way there....

Message 2 of 16
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nice job Ty, you are way ahead of the game. Here comes my average joe question, lol , but what pray tell is the Ritani card? ThanksSmiley Happy
Message 3 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very Nice!! You are killin' it at such a young age. Keep up the good work!!

Message 4 of 16
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello all, its been 15 months since getting my first credit card on my 18th birthday. I today joined the ranks of the $100k club after requesting some CLIs. I have all my buereaus frozen so they were all either SPs or they didn't check credit. 

CareCredit: $9.0K ------> $15.0K (Requested $10k increase on Ritani Card, Rep processed for this card instead, they countered the $10k with $15K?  Smiley Wink (Opened 11/2016, very little use)

Ritani: $1.2k ------> $10.0k (Requested $10k got $10k) (Opened 2/2017, no usage)

Lowes: $10.0k ------> $17.0k (Requested $25k countered at $17k) (Opened 11/2016, very little use so far)

CheapOair Visa $2.0k (Denied) (Opened 2/2017, heavy use)

Total for all increases $21,800 

Congrats to the $100 club!  You seem so dedicated to the credit world! Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 16
JamP
Valued Contributor

Congratz and Welcome to the 100k club.

Keep it up and your AAOA when your a little older is going to be amazing.

Wish I would have known and started at 18-19 and kept my credit pristine.

250k+ CL and climbing.
Message 6 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

My thoughrs exactly. Haha
Message 7 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your accomplishment and on getting proactive with it at such a young age! Way to go!

Message 8 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on joining the $100k club.  You can make some pretty awesome decisions now.  I am at $115k.  I am cancelling a $5,250 Total Rewards Visa card in the next several days.

I remember the day I got my CSP, my first $5k card.  I felt so grown up.  Lots of people would feel so accomplished with a $5k CC and here I am cancelling one.

I hope and pray I never again face financial diffculty and have to go through that process again.  This credit game can consume alot of your time.  I could walk away from this site now but it's so powerful and consuming.

Message 9 of 16
Longroad
Established Contributor

Congrats!!!! Working my way towards that same goal. Wish I had taken care of my credit when I was your age and younger. Just remember, it is much easier to keep your credit good than to have to repair it. So don't take what you have done for granted. Stay on top of it and keep going. Congrats again.

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.