Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$100k Club and Credit Limit Increases

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: $100k Club and Credit Limit Increases

Way to go!  I took my 700s for granted when I had them, now I am relishing the thought of being there again someday.  Congrats on sticking with it!!

Message 11 of 16
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Congrats Buddy

Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

The awkward moment when a thread gets revived and you aren't in the $100k club anymore due to a blue envelope lolol. 

Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

The awkward moment when a thread gets revived and you aren't in the $100k club anymore due to a blue envelope lolol. 

whats a blue envelope?

Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thankfully I have almost no Synchrony exposure so I'm not worried about the dreaded blue envelope.

On a side note, I'd feel a little weird pulling out a CheapOAir credit card and using it in public.  I pondered app'ing Allegiant Air's VISA to get the free onboard drinks, but didn't largely because I felt it was a little cheesy...CheapOAir seems worse, if you can believe that.  Call me a snob if you like...

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

whats a blue envelope?

Synchrony banks form of income verification they demand that you allow them to obtain a copy of your 4506-T from the IRS, I refused to allow them access, and closed all of my accounts. 

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.