Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

101k overall tonight. Toysrus CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

101k overall tonight. Toysrus CLI

600 to 3000. Have had card 11 months. This puts me over 100k combined… not sync combined, all my credit. I'm going to close cabelas, Sportsman's guide, one Barclays and 3 other comenity cards. I want to be under 2x income. I Really have my eyes on a CU that is very anti Egyptian. I goofed up my Amazon store card, it cld me after a late pay. Kinda funny lowes and others still bump me up.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 101k overall tonight. Toysrus CLI

Congrats!!!!!! Amazon doesn't like me as much, yet Sync increased my Gas Card to $4,000 hahah. Oh well, Sync's margin must be pretty low on 5% cash back. I trimmed the credit fat a few months ago, better to only have cards that you will actually use!

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats man that has to feel good!

Message 3 of 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Way to go Fordguy!!. Nice going making the 100k club. Trimming the fat will only bring good things lol. Amazon is a tuff nut to crack sometimes. While most of my Sync cards have been good to me lately , They wont budge on cli. That one will have to wait til i break 700. Again congratsSmiley Happy
Message 4 of 6
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

thats great ford guy! Way to go, and enjoy!
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you. Amazon is not a tough nut… My personal experience was I changed credit union billpay and a pending payment did not make it out in time. it was not 30 days late or anything but they still lowered my limit, after several Auto increases and chat window one time. I did have to burn Several Hard pulls to get that card a year ago, and they finally approved it after my score slipped so that was the tough nut part I suppose.

The credit increase menu has not changed on my carecredit. If it got bumped up on SP I would be jumping for joy, it's my only account with a significant balance
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.