Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

10k increase from Barclaycard!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

10k increase from Barclaycard!

Just for S&G I asked for a 10k CLI on my uber card. They had sent me a letter a week ago about their 0% APR promotion with checks! Interestly enough, the fee for using it was I believe $5 or 1%. I was thinking about using it for tuition this fall. I would get reimbursed for it from my job and I won't even have to dip into my checking or savings. I now have a total of $13.5k on my uber card Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
jl4
Established Contributor

Re: 10k increase from Barclaycard!

Congratulations! Any data points to share?

Barclay's is well known for doing a HP for CLIs. Is that the case here, too?

EQ8: 779 (Inq: 1) | TU8: 771 (Inq: 0) | EX8: 763 (Inq: 4)
Total Rev: $182,500
Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Just for S&G I asked for a 10k CLI on my uber card. They had sent me a letter a week ago about their 0% APR promotion with checks! Interestly enough, the fee for using it was I believe $5 or 1%. I was thinking about using it for tuition this fall. I would get reimbursed for it from my job and I won't even have to dip into my checking or savings. I now have a total of $13.5k on my uber card Smiley Happy

Oh wow! Congrats on the CLIs! Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on Monster CLI

Message 4 of 13
issac2x
Frequent Contributor

Congrats enjoy the new CLI.

Message 5 of 13
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the amazing CLI! 

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fantastic CLI! Way to go! 

Message 7 of 13
Pikaboo-icu
Valued Contributor

Wow!

Congrats!!! 

Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Happened to me on my Barclaycard Jetblue Plus.

11,500 CL then I received that 0% APR BT offer. Used 10K. After a week I checked my accout and they added 3K on my CL.

Message 9 of 13
peghede
Valued Contributor

Congrats m8,hope you get to use the card before they CLD,u know it's Barclays right? right

it's a reason why so many of us don't want barclay.

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.