cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

10k increase from Barclaycard!

Regular Contributor

10k increase from Barclaycard!

Just for S&G I asked for a 10k CLI on my uber card. They had sent me a letter a week ago about their 0% APR promotion with checks! Interestly enough, the fee for using it was I believe $5 or 1%. I was thinking about using it for tuition this fall. I would get reimbursed for it from my job and I won't even have to dip into my checking or savings. I now have a total of $13.5k on my uber card Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES
Frequent Contributor

Re: 10k increase from Barclaycard!

Congratulations! Any data points to share?

Barclay's is well known for doing a HP for CLIs. Is that the case here, too?

as of 9/1/18:
Message 2 of 13
Established Contributor

@Hannahj55 wrote:
Just for S&G I asked for a 10k CLI on my uber card. They had sent me a letter a week ago about their 0% APR promotion with checks! Interestly enough, the fee for using it was I believe $5 or 1%. I was thinking about using it for tuition this fall. I would get reimbursed for it from my job and I won't even have to dip into my checking or savings. I now have a total of $13.5k on my uber card Smiley Happy

Oh wow! Congrats on the CLIs! Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 13
Valued Contributor

Congrats on Monster CLI

7-2018 / Fico 8 EX 774 , EQ 781 , TR 785
Amex ED 22k , CSP 17k , Discover iT 12.5k , Fifth Third Bank S2C 12k , BofA Cash Rewards 10k , Avianca Vida 10k , State Farm Good Neighbor Visa 10k , Citi DD 6k , Union Bank Rewards 5k
Message 4 of 13
Established Member

Congrats enjoy the new CLI.

Message 5 of 13
Regular Contributor

Congrats on the amazing CLI! 

Message 6 of 13
Contributor

Fantastic CLI! Way to go! 

College Junior
Starting Score: 724
Current Score: 744
Goal Score: 775

Message 7 of 13
Established Contributor

Wow!

Congrats!!! 

Message 8 of 13
Established Contributor

@Hannahj55 wrote:

Happened to me on my Barclaycard Jetblue Plus.

11,500 CL then I received that 0% APR BT offer. Used 10K. After a week I checked my accout and they added 3K on my CL.

________________________________________________________________________________________
Goal: FICO Scores 800+. Started at 588 last yr.
Current FICO 8 Scores as of 05/03/18: TU: 724 - EQ: 735 - EX: 711

Cards: Amex BCE, Amex EDP, Chase Frdm, Jetblue Plus, Discover IT, PenFed Plat Rwrds, Amazon Prime Visa, BofA Asiana, Amex Delta Gold, Amex Delta Plat, PayPal Mstrcrd, Amex Plat, Amex SPG, Chase CSR.
Message 9 of 13
Valued Contributor

Congrats m8,hope you get to use the card before they CLD,u know it's Barclays right? right

it's a reason why so many of us don't want barclay.

Message 10 of 13