Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$10k navy Amex approval, low 600s

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

$10k navy Amex approval, low 600s

Second navy card. I have a cash rewards about $2100/2300 limit. A CLOC ABOUT $2300/$2500 limit. A perfectly paid car loan for almost 3 yrs. my problem is I’ve had some 30 day lates, most recently In February in my overstock card because I keep switching bank accounts and forget to set up auto pay..... I now have 5-6 accounts with credit unions and USAA. I know it’s sad that I don’t remember how many I have... I also have a bunch of cards with zero balances. So that must help. Actually, now, my only revolving accounts with balances are my navy fcu accounts, and a Zales card through synchrony I also picked up yesterday to buy my wife a real engagement set. We were using rubber rings because she had a tax issue and we settled it for a small fraction of what we originally anticipated.
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
MrDFinance
Established Contributor

Re: $10k navy Amex approval, low 600s

Congrats on the nice new limit .....Navy is awesome 🔥
Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!

Message 3 of 13
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Awww nice to buy your wife a new ring

Congrats on the awesome new Navy card!!!

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome!! Congratulations!
Message 5 of 13
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the new card @wcpthree!! Navy is definitely a keeper -- now go get those rings! 

Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your NFCU Amex approval! Great SL! Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 13
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

"$10k navy Amex approval, low 600s"

Congrats & Don't forget that Autopay!

Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I’m 100% back with Navy fed. I have a few dollars in other accounts but ALL of my bills except cable and electric are on autopay now. This card will probably be my debit card for every day use. I’m paying off my CLOC and cash rewards in the next 90 days so maybe I can get CLIs on those to pad utilization. But I can’t complain. especially w an Amex.
Message 9 of 13
AlmostNJ
Regular Contributor

Hi and Congratulations,
Overstock does not have autopay feature.
Please sign up for WalletHub.com since it is free. You can keep track of all your cards.
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.