cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

12 Recons Later PenFed finally Approved!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 12 Recons Later PenFed finally Approved!

@Anonymous wrote:

I started about a month and half ago, I kept getting declined because they were reviewing my old credit report and not the one that has been cleaned up...

I called on 15th and asked if they make sure that they pull my new credit report because all my denials my score and date pulled has all been the same. I was re-assured it will be pulled and it will be a new one. And so, the same time I froze my Equifax report... hold and behold I called today they told me that they can't pull my report because it's frozen (YAY! they are really finally going to pull a new one) so I went and took the freeze out and waited 30 minutes... 30 minutes later the lady spoke up and said "I'm sorry, we can't approve because of all your collections in your report" my jaw dropped once again... I have NO collection in my account..so I know they are looking at my old account again. So I asked to please send me to a loan officer or your manager. He then went over the "collections" in my account - I interrupted him and said sir... please I know all these and this is not my current report based from what you're stating, and I also haven't received an alert that my report was pulled, so with all due respect please pull my new report. .... 20 minutes later... he came back and apologized he said he didnt realized that he was looking at an old report again... and he said to make my case stronger he also pulled my Transunion which is my strongest report (@ 703) and he said based from all the information he has approved my application! OMG! Finally! Perseverance finally paid off!

penfed2.JPG

Well done! Your perseverance is amazing! Penfed is a favorite of mine. Welcome aboard!

Message 21 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.