Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$1500 more-or-less-quarterly Overstock CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

$1500 more-or-less-quarterly Overstock CLI

Decided to check to see if there was any money for me on the Overstock store card table this morning, and I came away with a $1,500 CLI to a new CL of $8,800. Personally, I'd rather have had an Amazon CLI but I whiffed on that (again) this morning, so I guess I'll take it especially as I'm fixing to buy a flatbed scanner I've had my eye on for some time now. I say "more or less quarterly" in the title because, since last December, I've been getting $1,500 CLI's from Overstock every time I press the luv button every three to four months or so. I guess it helped that I haven't bought anything from them in a while so they decided to prime the pump, as I've heard seems to be the case with other issuers who appear to hand out CLI's as a way to get people using their cards again when they've been idle for a while...

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: $1500 more-or-less-quarterly Overstock CLI

@Anonymous wrote:

Decided to check to see if there was any money for me on the Overstock store card table this morning, and I came away with a $1,500 CLI to a new CL of $8,800. Personally, I'd rather have had an Amazon CLI but I whiffed on that (again) this morning, so I guess I'll take it especially as I'm fixing to buy a flatbed scanner I've had my eye on for some time now. I say "more or less quarterly" in the title because, since last December, I've been getting $1,500 CLI's from Overstock every time I press the luv button every three to four months or so. I guess it helped that I haven't bought anything from them in a while so they decided to prime the pump, as I've heard seems to be the case with other issuers who appear to hand out CLI's as a way to get people using their cards again when they've been idle for a while...

Congrats on the CLI!! Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on CLI

Message 3 of 5
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats Joe, that's s very Amazonesque limitSmiley Happy
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Congrats Joe, that's s very Amazonesque limitSmiley Happy

*scowls in a generic way at Synchrony* Someone over there take the gosh-durned hint already...

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.