Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 15K SL Cap One QS Approved with BK7 less than a year old

I knew Cap loved BK but WOW! Congrats!

Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval and very nice SL !!!

Message 12 of 17
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

I think the Cap'n had over Miss Disco for dinner when this app came in💓
Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a Cap One Platinum that just got upgraded to a Quicksilver ($3.3k SL). Did you just apply for another Quicksilver card online? I was thinking of applying for another Cap One card but wasn’t sure which one or whether to do it online or call.
Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I have a Cap One Platinum that just got upgraded to a Quicksilver ($3.3k SL). Did you just apply for another Quicksilver card online? I was thinking of applying for another Cap One card but wasn’t sure which one or whether to do it online or call.

Cap One requires a minimum of 6 months gap between applications. So you will have to wait for your first card to turn at least 6 months old if it isn't already. Check their prequal page to see what they are qualifying you for. Their prequal seems to be pretty reliable. In our case, it was DW's 2nd Cap One card. The first one was a one year old platinum-pc'ed-to-QS. I don't think applying it over the phone has any advantages over online. Online app is certainly lot more convenient.

Message 15 of 17
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Wow! Congrats to the DW! After you've had a starter/s and go after one of the primes it seems to be the jacket in some cases. After my Plat to Plat/QS and the brick QS1. Then came the QS,Venture, and the Savor all @ 10g's. Cold apped all my top 3's. That SL will help with future SL's. Enjoy! Smiley Very Happy

Message 16 of 17
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the awesome SL and journey so far!

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.