Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1st Apple Card Increase

tag
addicted_to_credit
Established Contributor

Re: 1st Apple Card Increase

Congrats, I've hit them up religiously every 3 months, I give them my App Store spend only and went from 5k to 16k since the invitation to apply. Just send that message every 3 months, it's a SP so the worst that can happen is a no.

undefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedMy ImageMy ImageMy ImageMy Image
Message 11 of 32
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

That's terrific!  Congratulations on your Apple CLI!

Message 12 of 32
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats on the increase!

Message 13 of 32
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your awesome Apple Card CLI! Enjoy your new limit!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (April 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 14 of 32
Repairman
Established Contributor

Congrats!

Message 15 of 32
Repairman
Established Contributor

@addicted_to_credit wrote:

Congrats, I've hit them up religiously every 3 months, I give them my App Store spend only and went from 5k to 16k since the invitation to apply. Just send that message every 3 months, it's a SP so the worst that can happen is a no.

Wow. Congrats! You've never used it for anything more than your app store spend? How long have you had the card?

Message 16 of 32
addicted_to_credit
Established Contributor

@Repairman wrote:

Wow. Congrats! You've never used it for anything more than your app store spend? How long have you had the card?

@Repairman , CR says August 8th 2019 and here's some screenshots to confirm Smiley Happy

67AAA9D4-BFF2-476D-A5BE-30C0C990E428.jpeg

72D544FE-FD06-4F87-A34D-D2171D84D259.jpeg

undefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedMy ImageMy ImageMy ImageMy Image
Message 17 of 32
Aim_High
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I got my card in Dec 19 with a $1000 SL.  ...  I was approved instantly for a $3000 increase!

Awesome @Anonymous!  Smiley Very Happy

That's a fantastic increase relative to your starting limit!

Congratulations and enjoy!

waytogo.jpg

Business Cards

Length of Credit > 40 years; Total Credit Limits >$898K
Top Lender TCL - Chase 156.4 - BofA 99.7 - AMEX 95.0 - CITI 94.5 - NFCU 80.0
AoOA > 30 years (Jun 1993); AoYA (Feb 2024)
* Hover cursor over cards to see name & CL, or press & hold on mobile app.
Message 18 of 32
Repairman
Established Contributor

@Repairman wrote:

@Repairman , CR says August 8th 2019 and here's some screenshots to confirm Smiley Happy

67AAA9D4-BFF2-476D-A5BE-30C0C990E428.jpeg

72D544FE-FD06-4F87-A34D-D2171D84D259.jpeg

That's fantastic. If someone were to request an Apple Card cli in less than 3 months time and get denied, would you recommended requesting again when 3 months would have hit, or does that failed request reset everything, and you should request 3 months from that early denial?

Message 19 of 32
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your Apple Card CLI!

Message 20 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.