Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1st Apple Card Increase

tag
addicted_to_credit
Established Contributor

Re: 1st Apple Card Increase

@Repairman , I'm not sure I tried at 3 months and was approved so I've kept up with that regiment. It's worked for the DGF as well. We haven't been denied yet so, I think 3 months would be the minimum 6 months may yeild better results. 

I can't think of anyone being denied due to requesting too early...

Edit: I went back and looked briefly and all I could find was "not enough usage" or "not big enough payments" so if you're interested in being a DP @Repairman , go for one if you're under 3 months! Smiley Happy

undefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedMy ImageMy ImageMy ImageMy Image
Message 21 of 32
Repairman
Established Contributor

@addicted_to_credit wrote:

@Repairman , I'm not sure I tried at 3 months and was approved so I've kept up with that regiment. It's worked for the DGF as well. We haven't been denied yet so, I think 3 months would be the minimum 6 months may yeild better results. 

I can't think of anyone being denied due to requesting too early...

Edit: I went back and looked briefly and all I could find was "not enough usage" or "not big enough payments" so if you're interested in being a DP @Repairman , go for one if you're under 3 months! Smiley Happy

I will let you know!

Message 22 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!

Message 23 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

What does DFG mean? @addicted_to_credit 

Message 24 of 32
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

What does DFG mean? @addicted_to_credit 

"It's worked for the DGF as well."

@Anonymous, while not on the official list of common abbreviations, I believe it means "dear girl friend"

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/User-Guidelines-General/Common-Abbreviations/m-p/88458

Message 25 of 32
addicted_to_credit
Established Contributor

@Anonymous , it does mean dear girl friend.

undefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedMy ImageMy ImageMy ImageMy Image
Message 26 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

How do you do a CLI for Apple Card? It's a soft pull?

Message 27 of 32
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

How do you do a CLI for Apple Card? It's a soft pull?

Paging @Anonymous ?

He can answer this better than I ...

Message 28 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @Anonymous 

If you have an iPhone click the three top dots. Click on credit increase and ti will start a text chat. you will get a rep and they should tell you pretty quickly. It's a soft pull you can do every 90 days.

Message 29 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh. Sweet. So easy. Thanks!

Message 30 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.