4/12, 9/24 new card accounts.

new auto loan- 1mo.

13% aggregate UTL.

3.7y AAoA

17y AoOA

7mo AoYA (card)

0 derog/negatives

2- 7 inquiries

753- 759 FICO  (dropped from 772 due to close of old auto loan and new loan)

Disco1 approved last August, $1000 initial limit. AJC special $500 increase after 3 months, then another after ~6 months. No love for a while, "insufficient experience at current limit" rejections. $200- 300 mo/usage, paid in full. More usage last couple months, PIF before statement dates. Earlier this month I tried again and they bumped it from $2000 to $3000.

I tried the preapproval thing today and it indicated they liked me. Put in the info, did the text message verification thing- approved for Disco2 for $9000.

Looks like Disco proves again that she likes you more when you renew your vows than at the first ceremony.

small aside- I checked the Apple card application to see what they would offer- $3600 limit, 17.x% APR. I declined that offer since it won't get much spend. I figured it would be in that range and wasn't planning on going through with it unless it was $10k+.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: 1st Discover CLI DPs & 2nd Discover Approval

Congrats!!

Message 2 of 9
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

CONGRATS on your Very Nice Disco CLI, your 2nd Disco card approval and Thanks for the DPs - That's how it's DONE!!! 

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the Disco luv!  Thanks for sharing the dp's as well!

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome!

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I will definitely keep this in mind since I just signed up for discover myself. Congratulations btw
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the new card, and thanks for the DPs!!
Message 7 of 9
calyx
Super Contributor

Congrats!

Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 8 of 9
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Great job, fantastic second card limitSmiley Happy
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.