Did you mean: 

1st Macy's Amex cli- day 31

tag
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Re: 1st Macy's Amex cli- day 31

@Jnbmom wrote:

@GApeachy 

Oh I know the feeling . We have a bloomys Amex Card so far only call in screen, it's been well over 31 days . The waiting is killing me but I just keep checking 😂😂😂Not sure if they cycle like Macy's or not .

Do you still have the call in screen for the Bloomie's card?

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 41 of 74
Dgr24
Valued Member

Congrats on the CLI! Thanks for the data points. Also comforting to see I'm not the only one getting the call us message. 

My last CLI (SP) from the luv button was June 7th (+$5000). All of my previous CLIs before that were initiated/granted by them. 

I felt empowered to ask for myself and frequently since joining this forum. It's been well past the 31 day mark since my last CLI and I'm getting the phone in screen.

Guess I'll just wait until it goes away - who really knows how long that will be.. oh well!

lol

Credit Cards

Retail Cards
Message 42 of 74
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Dgr24 wrote:

Congrats on the CLI! Thanks for the data points. Also comforting to see I'm not the only one getting the call us message. 

@Dgr24  I have the message on Bloomingdale's now too.  I called and the csr tried twice to get me one but it was declined both times.  She said try again maybe after my scores have had time to update.  (edit) I declined the hp and she tried with two different cli $ amts. with a sp and both were a no-go.

My last CLI (SP) from the luv button was June 7th (+$5000). All of my previous CLIs before that were initiated/granted by them. 

How long did you have your card when they granted you an auto cli?  Also, how much were the cli's?

I felt empowered to ask for myself and frequently since joining this forum. It's been well past the 31 day mark since my last CLI and I'm getting the phone in screen.

Guess I'll just wait until it goes away - who really knows how long that will be.. oh well!

lol 

Yeah, I'm interested in seeing how long the message lasts too.  Post back when your message disappears plz that will be a nice dp.Smiley Wink

@Jnbmom have you checked to see if the message to call in is still there?

Message 43 of 74
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@GApeachy 

Nope we are still getting the call in for bloomies , have had the cards for 60 + days. So they are not working the same way as our macy accounts, that's for sure.

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 44 of 74
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Jnbmom That's disappointing.  Do you have any Spend Dp's from past cli's to share? Dh? anyone's card?

Message 45 of 74
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@GApeachy wrote:

@Jnbmom That's disappointing.  Do you have any Spend Dp's from past cli's to share? Dh? anyone's card?

@GApeachy 

Honestly I have used macys store card only at christmas time and it went to 25K pretty quickly, DH was a little slower but same usage and he hit 25K. His  macys amex we spent  like 80 bucks ONCE and it is already at 15K.

I wish bloomies was like that, but so far nada...................................

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 46 of 74
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Jnbmom  okay, thanks.  I hope both grow like that.

Message 47 of 74
coreyb80
Super Contributor

@Jnbmom wrote:

@GApeachy 

Nope we are still getting the call in for bloomies , have had the cards for 60 + days. So they are not working the same way as our macy accounts, that's for sure.

I'm not getting the call in for Bloomies, but I am getting it for Macys.  It's been 2 or 3 months since my last CLI.  I think when I called in last time she told me to wait about 3 months so I'm waiting another month or so before trying again.

Message 48 of 74
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@coreyb80 wrote:

so I'm waiting another month or so before trying again.

Okay, so if in another month the call in message is gone would you lmk?  I'm just going to plan on 91days on Macy's at this pt.  I will attempt the 61 day cli on the Bloomie's and see if the message is gone, if not then I'll wait for day 91 and go from there.  Thanks @coreyb80 

Message 49 of 74
coreyb80
Super Contributor

@GApeachy wrote:

@coreyb80 wrote:

so I'm waiting another month or so before trying again.

Okay, so if in another month the call in message is gone would you lmk?  I'm just going to plan on 91days on Macy's at this pt.  I will attempt the 61 day cli on the Bloomie's and see if the message is gone, if not then I'll wait for day 91 and go from there.  Thanks @coreyb80 

Yes I'll definitely report my findings.  My statement cuts on the 20th this month so I'll a day or so after then.

Message 50 of 74
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.