Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2/3 Approvals back in with Citi retail side

tag
Anonymous514
Established Contributor

2/3 Approvals back in with Citi retail side

iib Costco card and Best Buy card in 2019 in the bankruptcy. Today applied for bestbuy had to verify address and a texted code came back offering visa or store card for 2k. Chose Visa lol. Said I wonder about Macys because I always buy from Macys and could really use the Macys card for the extra points I'm missing out on. Approved for 800$ it's ok that'll grow I shop Macys a lot. Kinda worried about AA from the Macys and Best Buy though because that's two products in one day. Granted one used Equifax the other Experian. I also got denied for a BOA because I was on a roll they pulled Experian only. Gonna garden for like ever now

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
babygirl1256
Senior Contributor

Re: 2/3 Approvals back in with Citi retail side

Congrats on your Citi approvals.

Starting FICO 8 Score in 06/2019: EQ-625, TU-649, EX-640
Current FICO 8 Score in 06/2021: EQ-796, TU-806, EX-812
Goal FICO 8 Score in 06/2022: EQ-825, TU-850, EX-850
Message 2 of 16
DesertWanderer
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on your approvals.  Is the inquiries on your sig accurate?

Message 3 of 16
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your Macy's Approval!🥂🤑👍

Message 4 of 16
Anonymous514
Established Contributor

No lol. Experian is 45 now. TransUnion is 41 Equifax is 41 

Message 5 of 16
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

You should be fine. Another member @pip3man also got both Citi Retails recently with a BK/PR.

Even i just missed getting the Best Buy only because of a series of new one's applied for first.

Congratulations on the bounce back with Citi Retail card approvals!! WooHoo!

Message 6 of 16
Anonymous514
Established Contributor

@CreditMagic7 Do you think I should be ok as long as I garden now and don't act crazy with utilizations?

Message 7 of 16
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous514 wrote:

@CreditMagic7 Do you think I should be ok as long as I garden now and don't act crazy with utilizations?

Absolutely. Let the dust settle awhile. Smiley Very Happy

Message 8 of 16
Anonymous514
Established Contributor

So it was actually that members post that inspired me when I saw how recent the bk was lol. 

Message 9 of 16
pip3man
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous514 wrote:

So it was actually that members post that inspired me when I saw how recent the bk was lol. 

I tried to respond to the other post u tagged me but it appears to have been locked. Congrats on your approval, you'll be just fine with the AA concerns. If Macy's was not IIB, u should request a CLI starting on day 31. However, if they were included u may need to wait at least 90 days before an initial increase will be approved otherwise you'll be getting declined and cited for "previous unsatisfactory history with us."

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.