Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 Amexes in 2days!

tag
BessTruman
Regular Contributor

Re: 2 Amexes in 2days!

Hahahahaha     Yes....I'm a gardening fool!    However I just thought about it and would like the Simply Cash Business Card from AMEX .  I didn't even get the Everyday one in the mail yet!!!     But, I just discovered the Simply Cash one and it would fit me perfectly for my piano tutoring business.   Didn't do my homework before hand and was clicking too fast!  lol       I wonder if they would give me just ooooonnneee more card?  My credit score tanked a bit....653.    They might say no.     Better stay safely in the garden.    Got a lot of hard inquiries.   

Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approvals!Smiley Very Happy

Message 12 of 19
BessTruman
Regular Contributor

Opps you're right.  The Best Buy is a Visa!    Magnate huh?   Gonna look that up; although I have to garden for a while.   Don't know if I could get that one approved right now.     I'm looking at the Amex Simply Cash Business card next.     But will defintely look into the Magnate.

Thanks!!!!Smiley Very Happy

Message 13 of 19
BessTruman
Regular Contributor

Thanks!!!!!  Been a fun ride!

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on the approvals!Smiley Very Happy

Message 14 of 19
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the many approvals! Time to relax, garden and enjoy the fruits of your labor!

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 15 of 19
BessTruman
Regular Contributor

My dumb ass left the garden and got turned down for a Magnate card today. AAAGGGHHHHH    They said apply again in 2 months.  You have too many inquiries, thart's the only reason.   ARRRRGGGHH!!!!!!!    Running to the garden and hiding under the tomatoes!  

@Streetervillelady wrote:

Congratulations and welcome to the Garden.

tumblr_pcsmv4WiTV1sokgbpo1_400.gif

@Streetervillelady wrote:

Congratulations and welcome to the Garden.

tumblr_pcsmv4WiTV1sokgbpo1_400.gif

Message 16 of 19
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Killer app spree- congratulations!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 17 of 19
BessTruman
Regular Contributor

Thanks!!!!!!  it was so fun.   Still waiting on my Saks to arrive.   Smiley Happy

Message 18 of 19
chhull00
Frequent Contributor

wow, a very good run, CongratsCongratulations_misti.gif

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.