Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 Apps and 2 Approvals in one day!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

2 Apps and 2 Approvals in one day!

At first, I was a little uncertain of doing this but today i decided (with the help of a few MF'ers) to take on 2 cards that I have wanted all in the same day. Risky for me, but I did it, and I'm so happy with the outcome! Discover It approved me at $4,000 and the Amex BCE approved me at $2,000. Im really excited to be with both of these companies! They are lucky to have me as a customer too! I just hope they show better luv than Chase does at the moment!

Data Points!!!
TU-661, EX-661, EQ-737 Fico scores!
(1 medical collection on TU & EX that will fall off in January 2019)
AAoA-- 1 yrs 4 months,
Oldest Account--2 ys 7 months.
CHASE FU --$1500 (Always PIF )
CAP 1 QUICK1-- $400 ( $5 Balance )
Income $93,600

The ppl and the resources here at MyFico have been so beneficial to me. Thanks for making it easier, everyone!!
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 2 Apps and 2 Approvals in one day!

@Anonymous wrote:
At first, I was a little uncertain of doing this but today i decided (with the help of a few MF'ers) to take on 2 cards that I have wanted all in the same day. Risky for me, but I did it, and I'm so happy with the outcome! Discover It approved me at $4,000 and the Amex BCE approved me at $2,000. Im really excited to be with both of these companies! They are lucky to have me as a customer too! I just hope they show better luv than Chase does at the moment!

Data Points!!!
TU-661, EX-661, EQ-737 Fico scores!
(1 medical collection on TU & EX that will fall off in January 2019)
AAoA-- 1 yrs 4 months,
Oldest Account--2 ys 7 months.
CHASE FU --$1500 (Always PIF )
CAP 1 QUICK1-- $400 ( $5 Balance )
Income $93,600

The ppl and the resources here at MyFico have been so beneficial to me. Thanks for making it easier, everyone!!

NICE!! Pretty awesome....nice income and great approvals...Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 17
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

FantasticSmiley Happy. Use Amex well and your income will open the way to some great limitsSmiley Happy
Message 3 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Since my other 2 cards are still low i didnt think either one would give me over a 1,000 to be honest with you. I bank with Chase and they know my income and they still only started me off with $500. I had to ask for the increase last year bc that small limit was so hard to work with at Christmas. Lol! Ive been hoping they would give me another increase knowing my finances but they still havent budged it. I am excited to get in with Amex. It seems like they do give good credit increases from what i see on the forums.
Message 4 of 17
LandoCredrissian
New Contributor

Excellent. Nice job!
Message 5 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approvals! AMEX started me off with a 2K limits as well on the BCE and after the 61 days I was approved for the infamous 3X CLI. Couple months later I welcomed a shiny new ED card to the stable with a 4K limit. Just as an observation AMEX really seems to love when you swipe that card a bunch.

Message 6 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh wow!!! Ive been so wrapped up in excitement about getting in with Amex that i forgot all about the 3xCLI! So, that would be 61 days from today, right? What about Discover? When is the first time i can ask for a credit increase with them?
Message 7 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh and i just ranked up to New Contributor! All this excitement...i dont know how im going to sleep tonight!!! 🤗
Message 8 of 17
Batsamandrobin
Regular Contributor

Congratulations on you yourr success, OP! And congrats on your 'New Contributor ' status! 

Message 9 of 17
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

",,,,,,(1 medical collection on TU & EX that will fall off in January 2019)"

On July 2nd, you can TU, ask to speak to a supervisor, and ask if the Med Coll be removed early

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.