Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 New Approvals

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

2 New Approvals

Citi DC - Pulled EX, Called me a day later after getting the 7-10 day message. Had to verify my identity. Approved for $4k at the lowest APR. 4k is low for me but I do have a $15k TYP Card with them. Just got the CLI on that one too... so I’m happy. Came with a $1000/$100 spend bonus. Those always make me happy.

Second approval was for State Farm ... whatever one the Rewards Card is. Pulled TU. Applied for both since I knew the pulls would merge. The Low Rate one was denied and I was told “it looks like you made a duplicate application so we cancelled it” lol. Ok. The rewards one was approved for $10k. I’ll take it. Not the best but not the worst. Decent SL.

Fico 08 around 750-770 depending on which one. Currently at 1% Utili with a lot of INQ’s but only 4 on TU and 2 on EX for the past 6 mo. Income 113k.

Any other info wanted just ask. Hope this helps someone. Smiley Happy

As always.... even tho I have been absent lately... this place rocks and is so helpful, from the rebuilding stage to even after you are done and have great credit again. Always full of info and knowledge is power, right?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 2 New Approvals

Congrats on your new cards 

@Anonymous wrote:
Citi DC - Pulled EX, Called me a day later after getting the 7-10 day message. Had to verify my identity. Approved for $4k at the lowest APR. 4k is low for me but I do have a $15k TYP Card with them. Just got the CLI on that one too... so I’m happy. Came with a $1000/$100 spend bonus. Those always make me happy.

Second approval was for State Farm ... whatever one the Rewards Card is. Pulled TU. Applied for both since I knew the pulls would merge. The Low Rate one was denied and I was told “it looks like you made a duplicate application so we cancelled it” lol. Ok. The rewards one was approved for $10k. I’ll take it. Not the best but not the worst. Decent SL.

Fico 08 around 750-770 depending on which one. Currently at 1% Utili with a lot of INQ’s but only 4 on TU and 2 on EX for the past 6 mo. Income 113k.

Any other info wanted just ask. Hope this helps someone. Smiley Happy

As always.... even tho I have been absent lately... this place rocks and is so helpful, from the rebuilding stage to even after you are done and have great credit again. Always full of info and knowledge is power, right?

Message 2 of 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nice pickups DJSmiley Happy. You're always missed buddy, I'm sure somewhere there's a pair of khakis with your name on it??Smiley Wink I know, sorry can NOT resist with SFSmiley Happy
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your two approvals!!

If you bank with State Farm (their checking is free) they have a redemption bonus when deposting into their accounts

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey AJC. Smiley Happy
You can always make me laugh.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thx Tigers. Smiley Happy
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.