cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 SP CLIs - Discover ($76K) & Citi Executive ($61K)

tag
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: 2 SP CLIs - Discover ($76K) & Citi Executive ($61K)

@9CLINE wrote:

@FinStar Awesome cli's great to see ya being rewarded for your hard work.....Congratsgiphy 9.gif

Tear 'em up Fin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey @9CLINE long time no see... Thank you!  That visual tho Smiley Very Happy

Message 51 of 54
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Discover is a mystery? You seldom use the card and have the highest CL I have read about anywhere!!! Just amazes me! Seems you need to keep doing what you are doing whatever that may be? Smiley Happy

@Anonymous- not sure if that comment was for me or another member, but as I mentioned in my OP, this card gets used A LOT (see the rewards $$ in the pic?) Smiley Happy  I would say, it can still be a 'mystery' for a lot of folks since Discover isn't quite as predictable per se for hundreds if not thousands of profiles.  So, unless someone has knowledge of their internal algorithms, the 'mystery' remains to some extent.

Message 52 of 54
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@UncleB wrote:

Well, I'm late to the party (as usual... <sigh>) but in any case those are some absolutely amazing CLIs my friend!  screamer.gif

Great job!  Smiley Very Happy

Never late @UncleB and thank you for the kind words as always!

Message 53 of 54
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@FinStar-A relevant question that can contribute toward another useful data point in another category given this very nice swell of events for you on those 2 beauties.

Do either or both of those cards factor into your FICO utilizations at all?

There is been some debate in the past of thresholds where >50K+ are separated (depending on some breakpoint) where they become for FICO scoring purposes vitually almost as a HTL.

You bring up a very good point @CreditMagic7.  I haven't looked nor tested in a while and the last time I checked for a few CCs with CLs > $75K they were not factored at all.  So, Capital One which has a CL >$100K wasn't factored, but for the life of me, I can't recall which FICO version it was to be honest.

Message 54 of 54
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.