Not applicable

Re: 2 Simultaneous AMEX Credit Card Approvals

-Anusara

Thank you! Appreciate that.

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any word on your 3x cli? I also decided to be bold and hit the button for mine before my first statement closed & got the "Wait a couple days for a letter/email" message. Instant email telling me to call. Online system had no record of any cli request & kept booting me instead of connecting to rep. Verified via online chat csr that my request was declined for being before 60 days & that clock had not reset. Perhaps you had better luck being an established card holder?
Message 12 of 15
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

I often find if you get the call in, its just another form of saying no soup for you!. I just wait for the letter and go from thereSmiley Wink
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Any word on your 3x cli? I also decided to be bold and hit the button for mine before my first statement closed & got the "Wait a couple days for a letter/email" message. Instant email telling me to call. Online system had no record of any cli request & kept booting me instead of connecting to rep. Verified via online chat csr that my request was declined for being before 60 days & that clock had not reset. Perhaps you had better luck being an established card holder?

I was approved for the 3X CLI. If you click on my profile, I posted the details of it. It was an instant approval, but I do think my lengthy relationship definitely helped. Since AMEX always does SPs, just try again when the clock resets. Good Luck!

-PointsYoda

Message 14 of 15
drboxing
Established Contributor

Congrats,

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.