Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 approvals Capital One Ventura & Amazon Prime Visa

tag
tanya0525
Valued Member

2 approvals Capital One Ventura & Amazon Prime Visa

I have been trying to rebuild the past 3 -4 years. I figured I go ahead and try for Amazon Prime signature Visa (have tried many moons ago-Nope). Got that I would be notified by mail. Oh well!! 2 days later got an email saying I.was approved for $5,000. About fell over. My highest limit card. Logged into my Chase account..showed my limit was $6,000.

Plan to travel at then end of the year so I thought I try for the Capital One Ventura Card with the 50,000 pts. I have a couple big payments due that would meet $4,000 spent in 3 month requirement. Instant approval at $5,000

My scores are 730-750 across 3 bureaus. Last time I checked, they were in mid 650s. Feeling my hard work has paid off!!
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Rebuild2019
Valued Contributor

Re: 2 approvals Capital One Ventura & Amazon Prime Visa

Congratulations!! Hope to get there one day. This is encouragement.

CARDS: Discover It | Kohl’s | Truist Spectrum Cash Rewards | Truist Bright | CITI Custom Cash | Chase Freedom Flex | Chase Amazon Prime Visa | VACU Cash Rewards Mastercard | Sam’s Club Mastercard | PenFed Gold Visa | NFCU CashRewards | NFCU More Rewards | NFCU Platinum Visa | AMEX BCE | Verizon Visa | Wells Fargo Active Cash | Amazon Prime | NFCU Auto Loan
Starting Scores 05/2019: EQ:519, EX:525, TU:574

CLOSED : Capital One Quicksilver One | OpenSky |
Message 2 of 16
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on your 2 approvalsSmiley Happy

Message 3 of 16
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats on your two approvals

Message 4 of 16
difringe
Established Contributor

Congratulations on the approvals! Also, just wanna show you some respect for the commitment and patience you've shown in your rebuild! You're definitely on the right track

Message 5 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@tanya0525 wrote:
...  Feeling my hard work has paid off!!

Indeed it has -- Congratulations!

Message 6 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approvals!

With the Amazon Visa, the initial approval email/screen will show $5000 even if the actual limit is higher.  When you log into your Chase account, you will see the actual limit they approved.

Message 7 of 16
tbque
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your 2 new cards and great job with the rebuild!

Message 8 of 16
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@tanya0525 wrote:
I have been trying to rebuild the past 3 -4 years. I figured I go ahead and try for Amazon Prime signature Visa (have tried many moons ago-Nope). Got that I would be notified by mail. Oh well!! 2 days later got an email saying I.was approved for $5,000. About fell over. My highest limit card. Logged into my Chase account..showed my limit was $6,000.

Plan to travel at then end of the year so I thought I try for the Capital One Ventura Card with the 50,000 pts. I have a couple big payments due that would meet $4,000 spent in 3 month requirement. Instant approval at $5,000

My scores are 730-750 across 3 bureaus. Last time I checked, they were in mid 650s. Feeling my hard work has paid off!!

Grats on the double play Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approvals!!
Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.