Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 approved today by same bank

tag
kaw943
Regular Contributor

Re: 2 approved today by same bank

@Anonymous wrote:
I e posted before about my rebuilding journey that started at the end of last year with the goal of refinancing my home. In June, I was able to achieve that goal and also had a few new cards. I have read that my new home loan will likely cause a huge decrease to my store for some time to come so thought I’d apply while I’m still riding a decent score. I applied for Lowe’s through Synchrony and got $1,000 limit. Then applied with Amazon, also through Synchrony and was approved for $1,700. I called the number for Lowe’s to see if I could get a higher limit and was instantly raised to my requested $5,000. I’m just amazed that November of last year I had a 504 as my highest score, took out two secured cards with low limits to start and here I am with so much opportunity. All this and still have like 14 medical collections on my report.
For those like me that had or have given up hope, keep trying and plugging along. Those $200 and $300 secured cards will help you so much with your score and also with practice in managing your credit and money.

CONGRATS!!!!!

Trans 740| Equifax 722| Experian 733| Chase Sapphire Reserve 20k|Discover It 12k| Bofa Cash Rewards 22k| Citi Prestige 11k and AA Executive WEMC 22k|Amazon SC 7k|FNBO TravElite 10k| Amex Plat NSPL, Everyday Preferred 6k|PenFed Plat Rewards
Message 11 of 12
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Re: 2 approved today by same bank

Congrats on your journey so far and the approvals!

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.