Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 day!! CC APP SPREE & DATA POINTS

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

2 day!! CC APP SPREE & DATA POINTS

Hello People i just wanted to share my 2 day CC app spree experience with you guys after doing long hrs of researching the most I could on this forums... thank you all for the knowledge, suggestions , advice and support from u guys.. you’re the real mvp ever since I started coming in here I have succeeded successful at the best of my knowledge.. Thanks again It’s really hard to find anything like the data points anywhere else on internet but in here the grass is green and it keeps growing.. So last night I decided to accept for the Synchrony 2% cash back on everything 19.74apr.. 0% interest for 12 months was approved for 6900 SL they pulled Experian they didn’t tell me which score model they used but exp fico8 was 758 before app ok then today I applied for penfed since I have my brother in the navy and other family members in the national guard , Marines, so they approved my membership but rejected my CC application for the power cash rewards I really liked the 1.5 cash back but oh well 😔 I don’t understand why they denied me Equifax fico model they used said 776 and I recon but was not successful they said because the derogatory event it was a collection from Comcast $129 from 5 years ago I had co sign for my mother in-law And I didn’t know anything about the account till it was already in collections 2 months later I found out about it and contacted Comcast and payed it immediately the sad thing about it that penfed hard pulled my Equifax 2 times when I recon so they 3x hit my Equifax but anyways it is what it is.. I called again and told them why did they re applied my CC app again they said every every time u apply for a product it’s going to be a hard pull no matter what I couldn’t believe it so anyways i was upset and I went on and applied for Amex and Citi and was instantly approved for both and only 1 pull on Exp since I already had an Amex account ..Citi prestige 17K SL 20.74 Apr they pulled exp 769 not sure which model score , I had 11 inquiries now 12 and cc util 1% and Amex cash magnet card was approved for 15K SL no hard pull thanks a lot guys for the suggestions u guys gave me that led me to go on a app spree since I’m going to be remodeling my wife’s grandmas house gonna do a nice upgrade so it can bring the value of the home up to 55K My wife is trying to make a profit so I’m hoping this pays off I will be charging the Amex and Citi prestige and Synchrony and pay it back all in full as soon as the home sells hopefully within 3 months that way I earn some card benefits , rewards cash back travel points hotel points I really want to take my family out for a good vacation trip after we sell the home. Well thank you guys.. let me know if you have any suggestions or questions till next time God Bless ~
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
snickerpedia
Frequent Contributor

Re: 2 day!! CC APP SPREE & DATA POINTS

Congrats!

- A bit hard to read without paragraph serparation thoughSmiley Sad

TU - 785
EX - 771
EQ - 779

Citi premier 13
CSP 29
X1 33.5k
/CIU 6k
Message 2 of 13
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats..  

Just a side note/suggest you might want to make the post into multiple paragraphs as it will make it ALOT easier for people to read.

Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approvals!! Dont feel too bad about PenFed, they are very difficult to get a card with (I have yet to succeed)
Message 4 of 13
BallBounces
Valued Contributor

Kudos, I think. 

Couldn't read the wall.

050719:     
021924:     

FICO 08 scores listed and are stagnated until multiple derogatory items expire over the next two years.
Message 5 of 13
tbque
Valued Contributor

Sheesh, rough crowd.

Message 6 of 13
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats!

Message 7 of 13
devilnic
Contributor

Congrats!!!!

Starting Score: 612
Goal Score: 850

Credit Cards: Capital One Spark Visa $700 6/8/2002 19 yrs | Navy Federal Flagship Rewards $15,000 9/24/2014 7 years | Victoria's Secret $4100 11/17/2014 7 years | Amazon $6000 12/1/2015 6 years | Discover Miles #1 $6300 1/19/2017 4 years | Navy Federal AmEx $10,000 7/6/2017 4 years | American Express Hilton Honors Surpass $2000 4/30/2019 3 years | American Express Everyday Preferred$1000 8/24/2019 2 year | Home Depot $5000 7/06/2017 4 years | Overstock $14,150 5/12/2019 2years | Chase Slate $1800 9/24/2019 2 years | Discover IT #2 $9,000 9/24/2019 2 years | FNBO Evergreen $11,300 11/24/2021 | PenFed Platinum Rewards $15,000 11/26/2021
Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Hello People i just wanted to share my 2 day CC app spree experience with you guys after doing long hrs of researching the most I could on this forums... thank you all for the knowledge, suggestions , advice and support from u guys.. you’re the real mvp ever since I started coming in here I have succeeded successful at the best of my knowledge.. Thanks again It’s really hard to find anything like the data points anywhere else on internet but in here the grass is green and it keeps growing..

So last night I decided to accept for the Synchrony 2% cash back on everything 19.74apr.. 0% interest for 12 months was approved for 6900 SL they pulled Experian they didn’t tell me which score model they used but exp fico8 was 758 before app ok

then today I applied for penfed since I have my brother in the navy and other family members in the national guard , Marines, so they approved my membership but rejected my CC application for the power cash rewards I really liked the 1.5 cash back but oh well 😔
-- I don’t understand why they denied me Equifax fico model they used said 776 and I recon but was not successful they said because the derogatory event it was a collection from Comcast $129 from 5 years ago I had co sign for my mother in-law And I didn’t know anything about the account till it was already in collections 2 months later I found out about it and contacted Comcast and payed it immediately the sad thing about it that penfed hard pulled my Equifax 2 times when I recon so they 3x hit my Equifax but anyways it is what it is.. I called again and told them why did they re applied my CC app again they said every every time u apply for a product it’s going to be a hard pull no matter what I couldn’t believe it so anyways i was upset and

I went on and applied for Amex and Citi and was instantly approved for both and only 1 pull on Exp since I already had an Amex account ..
Citi prestige 17K SL 20.74 Apr they pulled exp 769 not sure which model score , I had 11 inquiries now 12 and cc util 1% and

Amex cash magnet card was approved for 15K SL no hard pull

thanks a lot guys for the suggestions u guys gave me that led me to go on a app spree since I’m going to be remodeling my wife’s grandmas house gonna do a nice upgrade so it can bring the value of the home up to 55K My wife is trying to make a profit so I’m hoping this pays off I will be charging the Amex and Citi prestige and Synchrony and pay it back all in full as soon as the home sells hopefully within 3 months that way I earn some card benefits ,

rewards cash back travel points hotel points I really want to take my family out for a good vacation trip after we sell the home. Well thank you guys..

let me know if you have any suggestions or questions till next time God Bless ~

(guessing this was all done on a phone?)

Message 9 of 13
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats !

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.