Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 out of 3 approvals today.e

tag
firefox100
Valued Contributor

Re: 2 out of 3 approvals today.e

I am sorry I would not apply for any of U.s. Altitude cards, first I would spend some time getting your credit limits on your other accounts increase, you should have some of your account have credit limits over 15K. I think you want to have at least 5 years of average history for Us bank Altitude cards they are not started cards.

Message 11 of 35
ccquest
Established Contributor

Congrats the approvals!

When you called WF, did they know right away whether it would HP or SP for the CLI? They started me at $4k which makes it my lowest card now (still higher than anything I had until last month though) so I'd love to bump it up a bit next year once I reach six months.
as of 1/1/23
Current Cards:
Message 12 of 35
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Message 13 of 35
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your US Bank approval and Wells Fargo CLI!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (February 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 14 of 35
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats, but incorrect info on Citi as they certainly are giving CLI's just got one a week or two ago.

Message 15 of 35
firefox100
Valued Contributor

When you call Wells Fargo for credit line increase they will not do a hard inquiry with out your Ok, you can stop the process before a HD is done. If they can approve your request  with soft pull then they will do it, if they can't do an increase with a soft pull then they will ask if you want to do an hard pull at that point you can stop the whole thing.

Message 16 of 35
firefox100
Valued Contributor

I don't know why I hit a brick wall with Citi bank my ul is less then 1 percent my out standing balanceis less then 1K. The last time the letter from Citi bank said to many inquires and to many accounts with high balances. That is all wrong I only have 2 inquries and only 2 accounts showing any balance BOA mastercard has balance of 700 dollars with cl of 25K and my uber card has a 250 dollar balance on credit line of 12K. That what TU shows.

Message 17 of 35
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your approvals 👏

Message 18 of 35
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats on the combo, approval and CLI!

Message 19 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your CLI!!

Message 20 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.