Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$20,000 CLI! [SP]

tag
Deuter
Regular Contributor

$20,000 CLI! [SP]

Smiley Tongue

A bit artificial as it is an AMEX 3X CLI, but i finally got mine on my brand new card that was $10,000 ---> $30,000 Smiley Happy. It is only 2 months old but..

Yeah so today is my 61 day! 

And i dont other Amex cards so this is my first one. ! 

For DP, i put almost $0 spending on this card, had only spent $200 in this 2 months. Card was PIF about 2 days ago so i could request the Cli in $0 balance just in case. 

IMG_5934.jpeg

Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26
NoMoreE46
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Re: $20,000 CLI! [SP]

Way nice - congrats.

Message 2 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great results! Make sure to put some spend on it. Amex likes swipes and is known to cut down limits on people who don't use them.

Message 3 of 27
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Deuter wrote:

Smiley Tongue

A bit artificial as it is an AMEX 3X CLI, but i finally got mine on my brand new card that was $10,000 ---> $30,000 Smiley Happy. It is only 2 months old but..

Yeah so today is my 61 day! 

And i dont other Amex cards so this is my first one. ! 

For DP, i put almost $0 spending on this card, had only spent $200 in this 2 months. Card was PIF about 2 days ago so i could request the Cli in $0 balance just in case. 

IMG_5934.jpeg

Absolutely blown away  on a 20k cli for only $200 use. Be ready for the inevitable cld for non use . Id recommend using the card more as Amex may give big cli but are known to scale back too . Congrats.

Message 4 of 27
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol @Anonymous  beat me to itSmiley Wink

Message 5 of 27
Deuter
Regular Contributor

Thanks i use it almost daily, all over the world! Just that i haven't needed to do bigger purchases this while. They will see a lot of swipes but in low amounts as i don't have the need right now to spend much. However i am the person that doesn't spend but might out of nonewhere swipe for $5k or $10k in airline tickets. 

Thanks for the heads up.

Message 6 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Deuter wrote:

Thanks i use it almost daily, all over the world! Just that i haven't needed to do bigger purchases this while. They will see a lot of swipes but in low amounts as i don't have the need right now to spend much. However i am the person that doesn't spend but might out of nonewhere swipe for $5k or $10k in airline tickets. 

Thanks for the heads up.

That's good. Also, members here who have had their lines cut down have often been able to have them restored with a quick chat/call with Amex, so if it does happen, give that a shot and you may find your full $30k restored.

Message 7 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your sweet CLI! 👍

Message 8 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your CLI.

Message 9 of 27
wingennis
Valued Contributor

Outstanding!

Message 10 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.