Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2nd Amazon prime store cli in one week

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

2nd Amazon prime store cli in one week

Following @chefduane's advice I went ahead and pulled the trigger and tried to see if I left anything on the table. Initial sl 800 last last week took it to 2100 today asked for 12k countered at 3500 which I accepted. I'm pretty pleased with the total size of the cli on a sp while I garden. Thanks @chefduane. Dv
19 REPLIES 19
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: 2nd Amazon prime store cli in one week

Smiley Happy There you go Dv, now you know how we roll in the garden clubSmiley Happy. Just call us Fico SPi Fico Soft Pull InvestigatorsSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Smiley Happy There you go Dv, now you know how we roll in the garden clubSmiley Happy. Just call us Fico SPi Fico Soft Pull InvestigatorsSmiley Happy

LOL AJ, I'm trying. I'll be there for a year I have to have a hobby to pass my time, this may as well be it! Dv

Message 3 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

so jealous! LOL..congrats!  after my payment today clears i will definitely be calling into overseas credit solutions.. up to 7th statement now with crazy use.. no cli's.. grr!

Message 4 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

so jealous! LOL..congrats!  after my payment today clears i will definitely be calling into overseas credit solutions.. up to 7th statement now with crazy use.. no cli's.. grr!

I'm right at my 6th statement with this card, I only purchased an 800 computer on it and paid it off. I'm a rebuilder and my scores are 650's if that helps. I have some derogs on my reports that I'm working on.

I hope you get your cli soon, I'll be wishing you luck. Dv

Message 5 of 20
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Hey Sasha, we dont like jealous, but jelly is how we play here lol
Message 6 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Sasha, we dont like jealous, but jelly is how we play here lol

Depends on the jelly and how YOU use it AJ! Dv

Message 7 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Myself I prefer black raspberry, light peanut butter. Dv

Message 8 of 20
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Ahh thats sounds SOOO GOOD, black rasberry, i have some peanut butter but no jelly atm, well except that of Sasha's Smiley Wink
Message 9 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ahh thats sounds SOOO GOOD, black rasberry, i have some peanut butter but no jelly atm, well except that of Sasha's Smiley Wink

LOL leave it to you AJ, leave it to you! Dv

Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.