Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2nd Amazon prime store cli in one week

tag
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: 2nd Amazon prime store cli in one week

Looks like it was a good time to move on that.

Future CLI's should really start to kick in for you with them.

Congrats!

Message 11 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Looks like it was a good time to move on that.

Future CLI's should really start to kick in for you with them.

Congrats!

Thank you very much, I'm sure as I continue to handle the derogs on my reports and my scores improve they should come easier. Dv

Message 12 of 20
Starting_Over2013
Regular Contributor

Nice! After seeing your post today, I decided to try for a second cli - the first increase on 10/18 bumped me from $6k to $7.5k. Today my limit was increased to $9k! But my Walmart card isn't showing any love at all with cli requests! 

Current Scores: EX 780, EQ 779, TU 782
Starting Scores Aug 2013: EX 650, EQ 649, TU 596

Goal: 800 across the board!
Message 13 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Starting_Over2013 wrote:

Nice! After seeing your post today, I decided to try for a second cli - the first increase on 10/18 bumped me from $6k to $7.5k. Today my limit was increased to $9k! But my Walmart card isn't showing any love at all with cli requests! 

That's fantastic! We both found some love today, Congratulations. Dv

Message 14 of 20
chaos51
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
@Following @Anonymous's advice I went ahead and pulled the trigger and tried to see if I left anything on the table. Initial sl 800 last last week took it to 2100 today asked for 12k countered at 3500 which I accepted. I'm pretty pleased with the total size of the cli on a sp while I garden. Thanks @Anonymous. Dv

@Congrats @Anonymous! I have a question, and sorry if this has been answered elsewhere (or here and I just can't read lol), but when you got the first increase, was it auto or did you request it? If you requested it, what did you ask for and did they counter you at $2,100? Thank you!

Total Revolving Credit Limit: $306,900
Pay Over Time Limit: $85,000
Fico 8 Scores: Ex: 751, TU 751, EQ 741
Message 15 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@chaos51 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
@Following @Anonymous's advice I went ahead and pulled the trigger and tried to see if I left anything on the table. Initial sl 800 last last week took it to 2100 today asked for 12k countered at 3500 which I accepted. I'm pretty pleased with the total size of the cli on a sp while I garden. Thanks @Anonymous. Dv

@Congrats @Anonymous! I have a question, and sorry if this has been answered elsewhere (or here and I just can't read lol), but when you got the first increase, was it auto or did you request it? If you requested it, what did you ask for and did they counter you at $2,100? Thank you!

It was on the automated system I asked for it to be 2100 and it was immediately granted. Then today I asked for much much more and they countered at 3500 which I happily accepted. Dv

Message 16 of 20
chaos51
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@chaos51 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

It was on the automated system I asked for it to be 2100 and it was immediately granted. Then today I asked for much much more and they countered at 3500 which I happily accepted. Dv

@Congrats again, @Anonymous. I had a $1,500 SL from them. My 3rd statement cut, and I went right to the automated system and asked for $7,500 and was countered at $6k. I'll definitely take that.

Message 17 of 20
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Sweet Chaos51. I see alot of people go back and forth which is better, Amazon store or Amazon Visa, i say have em both lolSmiley Happy
Message 18 of 20
chaos51
Regular Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Sweet Chaos51. I see alot of people go back and forth which is better, Amazon store or Amazon Visa, i say have em both lolSmiley Happy

@Anonymous @Anonymous. I rolled my Visa into my Ritz, because it made more sense for me to have it there, but I actually had great value from both just from promotions.

Message 19 of 20
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Congrats, DV! Smiley Happy
Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.