Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2nd Amex Approval!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

2nd Amex Approval!!

Applied for both the Amex Everyday card and Amex Delta Gold card last Monday 12/5. Because I app'd on the same day (hoping for a single pull) the Everyday card was approved instatntly, while Delta was in a "in progress" status. Looked online today and "approved". I don't know the starting limit just yet. Yay!!

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 2nd Amex Approval!!

Congrats!!!!!! You go! I'm just a tad bit envious! Can't get even one yet! Smiley Wink

Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Applied for both the Amex Everyday card and Amex Delta Gold card last Monday 12/5. Because I app'd on the same day (hoping for a single pull) the Everyday card was approved instatntly, while Delta was in a "in progress" status. Looked online today and "approved". I don't know the starting limit just yet. Yay!!

Congrats on the Approvals.. What is the SL for the BCE? Hope they give you a decent SL on the Amex Delta Gold..

Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats!!!!!! You go! I'm just a tad bit envious! Can't get even one yet! Smiley Wink

Don't worry, your day is coming.

Message 4 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just saw the SCL for Delta Gold. $5,000 vs $500 on the Everyday card

Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes!!!!! Great SL, especially compared to the other!

Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Keep your head up. In May I had to beg for an Amex product. Now I have five. 

Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is awesome! Congrats. That is exactly what I am looking to do once I get my scores up to par. I want to me in the AMEX family!

Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations! Be sure after day 61 with your Delta Gold that you do a 3 x CLI request. Enjoy your new cards!

Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Keep your head up. In May I had to beg for an Amex product. Now I have five. 

I'm temporarily giving up on Amex CLI.. Keeps getting denied for CLI and getting letters saying my FICO Experian is 651 a bit low. No duh! First app with them back in June HP on EX and denied, after a month App again HP again on EX and approved. 2 HP brought my EX score down..

I gotta get my focus more on building my EX score..

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.