Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2nd Cabela's 6k

tag
12njoy
Super Contributor

2nd Cabela's 6k

Thanks to ddemari.  I applied for a 2nd Cabela's card since I can't get an increase on my 12k Cabela's card.  App auto declined due to SageStream on ice.  They pulled EQ but wasn't able to get SageStream.  This all happened on October 21st but they finally was able to get SageStream today.  They called to tell me I was approved but couldh't tell me the amount of approval.  Said I would have to wait on the "terms and conditions" letter Smiley Frustrated  called this morning 10/29, limit is $6,000. Strange that I can't get an increase on my 1st card but they'll approve me for a 2nd cabela's card with 6k.  Whatever,  I'll take it. 

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby (1.6M)/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 2nd Cabela's

congrats, ordered from them in the past and seen your post so thought i'd try got the 7-10 probably too many new accounts for now

Message 2 of 23
12njoy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

congrats, ordered from them in the past and seen your post so thought i'd try got the 7-10 probably too many new accounts for now

Give them a call.  I got that same message on my 1st application but it was approved when I called the next day.  Good luck

___________ 12Njoy
Message 3 of 23
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

SWEET! Congrats 12!Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 23
12njoy
Super Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
SWEET! Congrats 12!Smiley Happy

Thanks AVJ

___________ 12Njoy
Message 5 of 23
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats!  Firist lender I have heard that requires SageStream to be unfrooze to be approved.. Wild. They straight out told you this?  Mine IDA/Sagetream and ARS will all remain on ice permanently.  More headaches than they are worth to me to watch 3 more.

Message 6 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Score too low fico 8 is a 651 not sure if that's what they used but they said it's too low which is ok thanks for the advice though
Message 7 of 23
12njoy
Super Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Congrats!  Firist lender I have heard that requires SageStream to be unfrooze to be approved.. Wild. They straight out told you this?  Mine IDA/Sagetream and ARS will all remain on ice permanently.  More headaches than they are worth to me to watch 3 more.

Yes that said that in no uncertain terms.  Specifically, they said "we cant approve or deny without SageStream".  Of all my lenders that I know use them, its no problem.

___________ 12Njoy
Message 8 of 23
12njoy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Score too low fico 8 is a 651 not sure if that's what they used but they said it's too low which is ok thanks for the advice though

Sorry to hear.  That's the reason code I get from them when I've tried for a cli on my 12k Cabela's card.

___________ 12Njoy
Message 9 of 23
peghede
Valued Contributor

i have 2 cabelas acc, never have problems in cli.one is @ 30k other one is 37k

Message 10 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.