Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2nd Cabela's 6k

tag
mattmyFIC0
Established Contributor

Re: 2nd Cabela's

So did you have to thaw sagestream for them or??

Scores 01/04/2017: EQ 719, TU 750, EX 716
Goal scores: 740 across the board
Message 11 of 23
12njoy
Super Contributor

@mattmyFIC0 wrote:

yes

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby (1.6M)/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 12 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Enjoy your new basspro card lol

Message 13 of 23
mattmyFIC0
Established Contributor

@12njoy wrote:

@mattmyFIC0 wrote:

yes

This is pretty interesting. I guess I didn't realize how many lenders actually use sagestream. For sure we know Cabelas (until cap one takes over), BofA, FNBO, US Bank. Any others? 

I guess if it becomes an issue I might have to thaw them. Are you going to refreeze? I thought to freeze/thaw the request had to be faxed or mailed to them?

Message 14 of 23
12njoy
Super Contributor

@mattmyFIC0 wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

@mattmyFIC0 wrote:

yes

This is pretty interesting. I guess I didn't realize how many lenders actually use sagestream. For sure we know Cabelas (until cap one takes over), BofA, FNBO, US Bank. Any others? 

I guess if it becomes an issue I might have to thaw them. Are you going to refreeze? I thought to freeze/thaw the request had to be faxed or mailed to them?

I will freeze again. Once you have pin you can thaw over the phone which is what I did.  Don't ever lose your pin though.   FNBO will approve without them though. That US Bank ugh I just have nothing good to say about them. 

___________ 12Njoy
Message 15 of 23
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Congrats 12!

i might try the same thing in early December.

Maybe you will be able to combine the 2 after Capital One takes over and settles in.

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 16 of 23
12njoy
Super Contributor

@woodyman100 wrote:

Congrats 12!

Maybe you will be able to combine the 2 after Capital One takes over and settles in.

That's kind of scary for me right now.  I have my Capital One Venture with a little over 50k and they wont budge on a cli so this may not work out so well but I'll just wait and see.

___________ 12Njoy
Message 17 of 23
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

@12njoy wrote:

@woodyman100 wrote:

Congrats 12!

That's kind of scary for me right now.  I have my Capital One Venture with a little over 50k and they wont budge on a cli so this may not work out so well but I'll just wait and see.

Do you have anything from Commerce Bank?

I have 2 from there, but when I went for a third, I got 5 TU pulls for a denial.

just a data point in case you go there

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 18 of 23
12njoy
Super Contributor

@woodyman100 wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

@woodyman100 wrote:

Congrats 12!

Do you have anything from Commerce Bank?

I have 2 from there, but when I went for a third, I got 5 TU pulls for a denial.

just a data point in case you go there

I've tried twice now with Commerce and both time shot down

___________ 12Njoy
Message 19 of 23
mattmyFIC0
Established Contributor

@12njoy wrote:

@mattmyFIC0 wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

@mattmyFIC0 wrote:

yes

I will freeze again. Once you have pin you can thaw over the phone which is what I did.  Don't ever lose your pin though.   FNBO will approve without them though. That US Bank ugh I just have nothing good to say about them. 

What happened with US Bank? It seems like it's either love/hate with them. They've been really great to me but I also bank with them.

Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.