cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2nd Cabela's 6k

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Re: 2nd Cabela's

So did you have to thaw sagestream for them or??

Scores 01/04/2017: EQ 719, TU 750, EX 716
Goal scores: 740 across the board
Message 11 of 23
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: 2nd Cabela's


@mattmyFIC0 wrote:

So did you have to thaw sagestream for them or??


yes

Profile Worth 1.2M+ (Just 1 store only card/PayPal Credit @5.5k)
___________ 12Njoy
Message 12 of 23
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: 2nd Cabela's

Enjoy your new basspro card lol

Message 13 of 23
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Re: 2nd Cabela's


@12njoy wrote:

@mattmyFIC0 wrote:

So did you have to thaw sagestream for them or??


yes


This is pretty interesting. I guess I didn't realize how many lenders actually use sagestream. For sure we know Cabelas (until cap one takes over), BofA, FNBO, US Bank. Any others? 

 

I guess if it becomes an issue I might have to thaw them. Are you going to refreeze? I thought to freeze/thaw the request had to be faxed or mailed to them?

Scores 01/04/2017: EQ 719, TU 750, EX 716
Goal scores: 740 across the board
Message 14 of 23
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: 2nd Cabela's


@mattmyFIC0 wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

@mattmyFIC0 wrote:

So did you have to thaw sagestream for them or??


yes


This is pretty interesting. I guess I didn't realize how many lenders actually use sagestream. For sure we know Cabelas (until cap one takes over), BofA, FNBO, US Bank. Any others? 

 

I guess if it becomes an issue I might have to thaw them. Are you going to refreeze? I thought to freeze/thaw the request had to be faxed or mailed to them?


I will freeze again. Once you have pin you can thaw over the phone which is what I did.  Don't ever lose your pin though.   FNBO will approve without them though. That US Bank ugh I just have nothing good to say about them. 

Profile Worth 1.2M+ (Just 1 store only card/PayPal Credit @5.5k)
___________ 12Njoy
Message 15 of 23
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: 2nd Cabela's

Congrats 12!

i might try the same thing in early December.

Maybe you will be able to combine the 2 after Capital One takes over and settles in.

NFCU-BBVA-Discover-Capital One-Apple-Redstone-John Deere-Signature-EECU-Bank of America-Chase-Amex-Banco de Popular-Banco Do Brasil-Commerce-Truist-Citi-Synchrony-HSBC-USAA-Amegy-FNBO-Dell-Regions
Message 16 of 23
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: 2nd Cabela's


@woodyman100 wrote:

Congrats 12!

i might try the same thing in early December.

Maybe you will be able to combine the 2 after Capital One takes over and settles in.


That's kind of scary for me right now.  I have my Capital One Venture with a little over 50k and they wont budge on a cli so this may not work out so well but I'll just wait and see.

Profile Worth 1.2M+ (Just 1 store only card/PayPal Credit @5.5k)
___________ 12Njoy
Message 17 of 23
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: 2nd Cabela's


@12njoy wrote:

@woodyman100 wrote:

Congrats 12!

i might try the same thing in early December.

Maybe you will be able to combine the 2 after Capital One takes over and settles in.


That's kind of scary for me right now.  I have my Capital One Venture with a little over 50k and they wont budge on a cli so this may not work out so well but I'll just wait and see.


Do you have anything from Commerce Bank?

I have 2 from there, but when I went for a third, I got 5 TU pulls for a denial.

just a data point in case you go there

NFCU-BBVA-Discover-Capital One-Apple-Redstone-John Deere-Signature-EECU-Bank of America-Chase-Amex-Banco de Popular-Banco Do Brasil-Commerce-Truist-Citi-Synchrony-HSBC-USAA-Amegy-FNBO-Dell-Regions
Message 18 of 23
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: 2nd Cabela's


@woodyman100 wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

@woodyman100 wrote:

Congrats 12!

i might try the same thing in early December.

Maybe you will be able to combine the 2 after Capital One takes over and settles in.


That's kind of scary for me right now.  I have my Capital One Venture with a little over 50k and they wont budge on a cli so this may not work out so well but I'll just wait and see.


Do you have anything from Commerce Bank?

I have 2 from there, but when I went for a third, I got 5 TU pulls for a denial.

just a data point in case you go there


I've tried twice now with Commerce and both time shot down

Profile Worth 1.2M+ (Just 1 store only card/PayPal Credit @5.5k)
___________ 12Njoy
Message 19 of 23
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Re: 2nd Cabela's


@12njoy wrote:

@mattmyFIC0 wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

@mattmyFIC0 wrote:

So did you have to thaw sagestream for them or??


yes


This is pretty interesting. I guess I didn't realize how many lenders actually use sagestream. For sure we know Cabelas (until cap one takes over), BofA, FNBO, US Bank. Any others? 

 

I guess if it becomes an issue I might have to thaw them. Are you going to refreeze? I thought to freeze/thaw the request had to be faxed or mailed to them?


I will freeze again. Once you have pin you can thaw over the phone which is what I did.  Don't ever lose your pin though.   FNBO will approve without them though. That US Bank ugh I just have nothing good to say about them. 


What happened with US Bank? It seems like it's either love/hate with them. They've been really great to me but I also bank with them.

Scores 01/04/2017: EQ 719, TU 750, EX 716
Goal scores: 740 across the board
Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.